59

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Fifty-Nine: Merry Christmas Ron

After a while, snow began to fall outside the cottage. A sleeping Y/N rested her head on Ron's shoulder. As Ron listened to all the names, the radio continued to play static in the background. As Y/n opened her eyes, she noticed her head was on Ron's shoulder and moved it. "Morning," Ron greeted. 

"Good morning..." she spoke wiping her eyes and standing up, grabbing her book right away. "I'll make breakfast soon...how is your arm? Feeling?"  

"Better, I think it's almost healed," Ron mentioned, turning down the radio to hear Y/n clearer. She hummed before opening the door and walking out. Of course, she missed Harry waking up next to him, etc, and he felt the same way.

Ron stood up and peeked out the window to see Y/n sitting against a tree, and looking down at her book. He felt bad that she and Harry weren't together, and were arguing because of him. But there was no turning back. 

Y/n looked over at the window and waved a little at Ron before turning back to the book she was reading, trying to get her mind off of Harry, and the fact he could be mad at her. Suddenly, she furrowed her eyebrows and stood up walking back into the cottage. "I feel like it's near Christmas time no?" She asked. 

The man furrowed his eyebrows in front of her, "Not sure, the last time you used this calendar was one year ago..." Ron mentioned motioning over to the calendar. "Might want to get a new one..." 

"I haven't been in here for years, Ron..." She explained, "Want to go into the town? Later? and see?" He nodded sitting back down on the couch tired. Y/n sighed before walking over to her briefcase and switching it before opening it back up. 

Banjo popped out of it jumping out of the case, jumping into Y/n's arms. "You still have it?" Ron asked, "wants even in there? Mind if I ask?" 

"Erm...yeah, Multiple creatures are in there, no big ones of course" Y/n explained, "The tiny ones, like rabbits, those things that were in your backyard etc..." 

Ron hummed not asking any more questions and looking over at the fridge before getting up and starting to make something to eat. Y/n sat back down on the couch after locking the door, she grabbed the herbology book looking through it. "We don't have that much storage..." Ron muttered holding a can of beans and looking at Y/n. 

"Well, there is Strawberrys, in the garden outside...and we have stuff in the fridge to last..." Y/n mentioned, glancing up from the book. Ron nodded before looking back at the fridge and continuing to make something to eat for the two of them. Instead of Y/n making something to eat like always. 

The girl looked down at the herbology book furrowing her eyebrows, She rubbed her finger over the picture of the deathly hallows symbol. "Ron..." She called, he turned to her. 

"Yeah?" 

"Erm..." She said, getting up from her spot and walking over to him with her head in the book. "you know what this symbol is right?" He looked down at the symbol with a small nod but hesitantly. 

"Maybe?" He replied, "Clarify..." 

"It's the deathly hallow's mark..." She explained, "My uncle, told me and Luna about it since we were babies...about the elder wand, invisibility cloak-" 

"And Resurrection stone," Ron said cutting her off. "Why is it in a Herbology book? Reckon it's not the book it would be in?"

Y/n shrugged looking at the book and flipping the book, trying to figure it out. "Don't know..." She mumbled, Even though it was her that is always coming up with something crazy, and unbelievable. But this had to be taken seriously, and she knew that the mark wasn't in there for no reason. "Do you think we could go to my uncles?"