The Precious

Story Alert !!

"You shouldn't be here alone." He said plainly.

"I..just.." I had no idea what to say. That I followed someone.

Wait...!!

Was that person him..?

"How come you are here..!??" I got my courage out of nowhere and dared to ask him. He raised his eyebrows and looked amused at the way I questioned him.

Rather than answering me, he stepped towards me and all of my courage flew out of the window.

"What did you say..?" He questioned in his low dangerous voice and I retreated back.

"How come you are here.?" I asked the same question again and he once again approached me. I moved back and it continued till my back hit the rough surface. I looked into his eyes and he did the same. He moved more closer and I had my head and body sticked to the rocky surface behind to avoid any touch.

"You really wanna know why I was here..!?" He asked in a low and alarming voice and I cursed questioning him, or coming to this water fall or even coming to hike.

I nodded my head and realized that again he will not leave me so I immediately shook my head earning a deep chuckle from him. I looked at him being ashamed as he laughed at my stupidity.

He looked at me for a second then moved away still trying to control his amusement.

Bloody jerk.

I almost ran when he gripped my wrist from back hauling me in my steps.

I felt my breath hitch as I thought of what he must have to do or say.

"Don't tell anyone about this." His voice came. It was not a threat, a plea or a command. It was just a statement and I already felt myself agreeing to it. I didn't whether he was talking about the place or what happened but I wasn't even gonna tell this to anyone. He left my hand and I ran away without even turning once.

________________

I heard the same heavy and fast footsteps following me again. Before I could turn and push him, I was dragged very roughly along the footpath towards his car.

"Leave me."

"What are you doing.?"

"Leave me...." My anger filled shouts went in deaf ear. He made me turn roughly and slammed my back with the car door.

"How....."

"Not a word." He warned me cutting me in between and the anger his whole being radiated scared me more than ever. I was in the middle of nowhere with somwone who had always been and will always be angry at me. He could do anything to me. He would definitely be taking revenge.

I found myself agreeing to him and waiting for him to complete.

I hated myself for being this scared of him. I hated myself for listening to him just because of his furious voice.

"Get in the car. I will drop you home." He said in the same tone making me understand that he won't repeat.

"Bu...." I started to protest only to be stopped by his furious look.

"I said not a word. Get in the car." He ordered way too dangerously hitting the car beside me making me scared like a kitten. I had no more strength to say anything. He looked at me for a while then moved away giving me space to sit in the car. I quickly turned around not wanting him to see my tears but I forgot that I had a long way to travel with him.

.......

I am so happy to be back with another story that I love writing. Hope that you guys would be excited enough for the new begginigs.

Love,

Humna.