Chapter 109

"Main ny kaha tha na k manik , nandini ka khyaal nhi rakhta.....ab dekh liya k kya hua " nandini's mom said running inside the hospital accompanied by other family members....they soon reached the place outside OT and saw everyone there with dull faces....it looked like they didn't smile from years , they lost their way of light....manik was sitting on the floor ; lost in her memories....his face was emotionless....he was so numb to react...his eyes were now dried , he wasn't crying but was just adamant to get her back.....
Stubborn ! He is , from the start....
Time seemed to be running while your happy and covered with happiness all over but time was moving as snow as a snail for the ones waiting outside the OT for their nandini...manik got up from his place and moved towards the door inside which nandini was...he stood in front of that wanting to have a glimpse of her but the door wasn't having anything through which he can see... Manik stood right in front of that waiting for the news of her getting well but he waited only , no one came...."kuch kha lo." Mr malhotra asked manik as he saw he wasn't eating and drinking since nandini went in..."nhi dil " manik replied blankly...his face was devoid of smile  and peace which he had from the time nandini came in her life..."nandini tumhyn aisy dekhy gi tou bht pareshaan ho jaye gi " Mr malhotra tried to give him a valid reason to eat "main chahta hun k woh dekhy..woh dekhy k us k bagair how difficult it is to survive...woh phir us k baad mujhy kabhi chor k nhi jay gi " manik replied and Mr malhotra who was controlling himself for the sake of his children , had a flood of tears in his eyes on listening to his son..."aunty please abhi kuch na kryn " harshad said to nandini's mom as he saw her moving towards manik..."kaisy na krun ? Usi ki wajah sy tou hua hai " she saod in a stern voice...manik seemed to be least effected by her words..."yeh aap kya keh rhi hain ?" Mr malhotra asked "woh jo sach hai...aap ka beta meri beti ka dhyaan nhi rakh saka " she said Mr malhotra just controlled himself coz she was nandini's mother or else he would have given her the correct answer...."dad" manik said as a sign for Mr malhotra to stop..harshad took nandini's mom away on order to make her calm.."kahan jaa rhy ho ?" Mr malhotra asked as he saw manik moving out "aata hun " manik said and left "uncle aap fikr mut kryn main dekhta hun " cabir said and ran to check on manik....
Manik was sitting on a bench at the backside of hotel...there wasn't any sound other than the sound of crickets....he was looking directly to the sky with resting his back with the bench's back...."aap hamesha us k saath aisa kyun krty hain? " manik questioned looking upwards "kyun..? Bht bharosa hai usy aap pr...har waqt woh aap ko pray krti hai...." Manik's voice was having pain "she never thinks of harming anyone....woh hamesha har kisi ki khushi chahti hai ..phir bhi.." Manik stopped in between and he was on the verge of crying..till the time cabir came and saw him sitting on the bench with his back facing him..he paced towards him "manik" cabir said standing beside the bench and manik sat straight pretending like nothing happened "kya hua ?" Manik asked trying to sound ok "yeh mujhy tujh sy puchna chahye....stop building a wall around you...stop pretending " cabir said and his words made manik to stand up and walk ahead...his stare was again moved towards the sky...."she is in pain" manik said and cabir moved towards him as he knows that he will let all the pain out "she she in pain " manik again said but his words stammered this time "woh theek ho jaye gi " cabir assured him "I know...woh zaroor theek ho gi but now now she is inpain and I can't do anything rather than to wait " manik sounded helpless..."manik sambhaal khud ko...you have to take care of her as well " cabir said keeping his hand on his shoulder "kaisy sambhalun ? Kaisyy? Woh woh smbhalti thi whenever whenever I was broken " manik shouted and then again softened his tone "I am  lonely without her..I am in darkness without her ...I am in a sky devoid of any star without her...I am in pain without her..I am a monster without her" manik said and cabir took him for a hug and manik broke down..he cried and cabir was all the time patting his back.."chup ho ja " cabir said and manik broke the hug "she must be up " manik said wiping off his tears and moved inside.....
Done with the update guys...hope you like it...with love from humna