chapter 89

The new day began and the rays of the sun came inside the room through the window from between the curtains and were disturbing the sound sleep of two love birds sleeping while hugging each other as tightly as possible..nandini moved a bit in sleep and was actually opening her eyes...she tried to move a.bit after waking up it was prisoned in a tight embrace of manik who was tightening his hold on her on her every move..nandini didn't protested further and kept on lying in that position as she wanted manik to sleep well.."good morning my love.."manik greeted nandini with eyes still closed and kissed her head as her face was dig in his chest..."good morning.." nandini said against his chest....manik's one hand took it's place in nandini's hair stroking them which gave her peace...manik moved a bit back so that nandini can look up...as she looked at him , he looked at her from bottom of his eyes nd smiled on seeing her smiling angelic face..."manik choro I need to take shower" nandini said as manik wasn't leaving her at all.."leave it yaar or waisy bhi u will take shower without me..?" Manik asked in a teasing way and blood flew in nandini's cheeks turning them crimson red on her husband's bold answer..."Mani" nandini said and gave him a slap on his arm..."oh my God nandini I love you.."manik said while laughing a bit and again took her in his tight embrace.........
"Heelllooo" mukti said opening her arms and took nandini in a hug...it looked like as they met after ages...soon them broke and everyone met each other while still standing on the airport.."chalo guys.." manik said and walked towards the car with boys followed by the girls..they all got seated in the cars and then left for the hotel...after resting for a while and changing they all again got seated in the cars to roam around the city and explore the new things as they all were visiting Hong Kong for the first time... the drivers of both cars haulted at at the symphony of light..A Symphony of Lights is a daily light and sound show in Hong Kong It is the world's largest permanent light and sound show according to guinesse book...the sight in front of them was no doubtedly breathtaking...the black sky with lights everywhere enhanced the beauty of nature..the little cool breeze striking their bodies made them to live the moment... An orchestration of music, decoration lights, laser light displays, and pyrotechnic fireworks the multimedia light and sound show lasts for around 14 minutes and was conceptualised, created, and installed by Laser vision.....after having a beautiful time while watching the breathtaking sights and having their dinner the group of friends came back to their hotel nd retired to their respective rooms so that the sleep can take over them but in one room with all lights off the duo was having a.good time while discussing random things..nandini was lying on manik's chest and he was holding her securely in his protective arms..."when we will be shooting..?" Nandini asked manik.."soon...actually jin k saath hum ny contract sign kiya hai woh jis jagah pr kahyn gy hum wahan pr shooting kryn gy....now we will only have a meeting with him and when he will tell us the place phir we will be shooting.."manik replied while stroking her hair..."waisy I saw k when we were out tou tumhari ankhon mein ansu aye and when I asked you at that time you pretended like you were ok.. "manik started and nandini remembered a the thing which made her cry...."woh.."nandini tried to say something but was actually at loss of words.."nandini..u know na if you want you can share anything with me..?" Manik asked to which she nodded..."manik woh I over heard a couple's conversation and they were saying k.." her words looked like stammering..."that woman can't me mother." Nandini continued and tears again welled up in her eyes and manik on hearing became sad.."but her husband was supportive and he took her out so that she could feel better.........manik kaisa lag rha hoga usy..?"nandini said trying to feel the pain of her..."sshh" manik said to calm her down and took her in his tight embrace..."nandini..sometimes we can't do anything...whatever is written in our fate we have to accept.."manik said trying to make her calm and understand...soon nandini drifted to sleep in the same position and was being watched by her loving husband who was pecking her head ever now then.....
Done with update..hope u like it....with love from humna