chapter 8

Location:- Goa

Laughing, chatting, pulling legs, and of course sharing eyelocks they had there dinner in the garden of cottage as they all were enjoying the beauty of that place and the view of the beech so, they preferred to have the dinner at the cottage. It was around 10pm ; done with their meals , they sat in the garden around the bournefire , wrapped up in the shawls with their SOUL-MATES. All were busy in gossiping while the two ppl were busy in their own dreamland, full of romance.

MANIK's pov

As we sat in the garden with shawls wrapped around us. Everything started talking on random topics. Nandini and I we're sitting together , sharing one shawl. I pulled her delicate figure towards me and kept her close to me and she readily rested her head on my chest. She looked just like an innocent baby who is not aware of the world's cruelty. She kept on playing with my blazer's button and I adored her like there was no one else.

(pov end)

"Manik sing a song na." Nandini said suddenly when everyone was busy in talking while Manik was busy in adoring his angelic face.

"Abhi. ??" Manik asked in a shocking tone.

"Yes..plzz mere liye." Nandini pleased making a puppy face which manik couldn't resist and wanted to Peck her lips but as everyone was there so he dropped his idea and nodded as she had left no choice for him.

Manik went into the cottage and came back in no time with guitar in his hands and sat beside Nandini who was smiling at him.

Tenu kitna main pyaar kran.

Manik started and nodded at the first line as he is saying it to Nandini that how much he loves her.

Ik pal wich sau baar kran.

He sang looking towards Nandini and then at everyone who we're looking at their Romeo & Juliet..

Tu jawe he menu chad Kay , maut day intezaar kran.

He again sang making an emotional face and tears began to take their place in nandini's eyes which were the evidence that how much she loves manik.

Kay tere liye dunya chor di hai.

He said those lines with his eyes fixed on her face.

Kay tujh pe hi saans aa k rukey.

He confessed his true feeling thought the song and tears slowly rolled down her eyes as she thought that how lucky she is to have him.

Main tujh ko kitna chahta hun, yeh Tu kabhi soch na saky.

He sang and she smiled brightly bcoz of his deep words that filled her heart with more love, trust on him.

Kay here like dunya chod do hai. Tujh pe hi saans aa rukey. Main tujh no kitna chahta hun yeh Tu kabhi soch na sakey.

He repeated and finished the song with the look on his face that showed he meant those words.

He finished and looked at her who was now in tears. He slowly wipped her tears and took her in a side hug to which she readily agreed.

"Aww so cute." Alya complimented them as they broke the hug bcoz of everyone's presence.

"Haan yaar tum donno aik saath but ache lagty ho..u both look perfect." Mukti said with the smile on her lips and truth in her words.

"Bilkul. Mata raani tum donno no fun hi rakhe." Navya said joining her hands as a sign of praying.

"Exactly...& manik take care of my sister." Cabir said showing his brother concern in a shifted tone as he pointed his index finger towards Manik. Manik faked a fear.

"Buddy don't worry cabir won't do anythngcoz we know how important she is to and u can take good care of her." Dhruv said as he knew that she is.

Manik smiled listening to his friends and looked at Nandini who was fast asleep keeping her head on his heart and held his blazer as if she will leave then he will go away..he slawly placed the loose strands being her ear which were disturbing her peaceful slumber.

"Guys I think we should call it a day and go to sleep as it is getting late and cold too." Cabir said and everyone nodded and retired to their rooms after wishing each other good night.

Manik carried Nandini in his arms towards her room and laid her on the bed and tried to free his blazer which she was holding and wasn't ready to leave, gving up the idea of freeing it from her grip he slightly yet with great struggle took off his blazer and kept it beside her and she clutched it tightly. He smiled at her and left only after pecking her forehead and murmuring an I love you..he retired to his room and saw cabir still awake..

Tu soya nahi...?? Manik asked him sitting beside him on the bed.

"Nhi...Tu bata saari preparations ho gyin kya..?? Koi problem tou Nhi hai..?? If u need any help then u can tell..I am always there." Cabir said in one go to which he smile and put his hand on his shoulder and said.

"Nhi yaar sub ho gya hai I just hope K use pasand aye."

"Zaroor aye ga."cabir said as he was confident about it.
He just hummed.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna