chapter 13

Nandini was coming out of the room just to check on her friends who were in the garden actually she went to get dressed up for going to shopping as she had very less time and she had nothing formal to wear. She insisted mukti and alya that she can wear something from her own apparels but they didn't agreed and asked her to change ASAP as they won't allow her to wear something very simple. She opened the door of her room and to her surprise she found a box with a pink note and she being super excited picked the box and went inside her room. She opened the box just to be surprised to see a beautiful purple gown with deep back and sleeves till her elbows. She immediately opened the note that was in her hands till now and it said.

"I love you. Look behind my love."

She turned about just to find manik standing with his famous smirk and came slowly towards her; with his hand at the back. He came and put the dress on the bed that she was holding and held her hands in his strong ones and said. "I am sorry actually woh I wanted to give you surprise but if you want to wear something else you can definitely. Because I know whatever you will wear you will enhance the beauty of the dress coz my Nandini is the most beautiful. Just because of that I said." He finished with a smile and the tears twinkled down her eyes on hearing the most beautiful way of surprising and asking her opinion at the same time.

"Manik you know what I will love to wear this dress necause you have brought this but you are right I don't like it." She paused and looked at manik who was ready to order something else for her. "Because I love it manik.... I am feeling so happy that I didn't bought any other dress as I would have regrected...and thank you so much manik. I feel like the most luckiest girl to have you....I love you." With this she hugged him tightly so engulfed her in his arms and gave the answer to her confession with the kiss on her hair.

"ahem ahem".. Cabir faked a cough and they broke the hug you can say that Nandini broke as manik didn't bother if anyone was there coz according to him his friends will be always around him so it doesn't mean that he will stop romancing and if they will see them hugging so, he will leave but Nandini being shy blushed harder on seeing everyone there looking at them and smiling. "tum logon no sharam nhi aati...knock nhi kr sakty. They..or kya hua?? Manik frustatedly said. Cabir was going to tease him again but Nandini being confused said. "But manik when did you bought this....??"

"Exactly. We didn't see this dress?? From where you get it and how come we didn't came to know." Alya asked with a confused expression..Manik rubbed his hand in his hair and narratedbthe whole story that how he bought the dress and lied to them that he went to attend the call. "but Manik tumhare haath khaali they..?? Navya asked still thinking...."Madhubaala...delivery bhi hoti hai shops pr."  cabir instead of Manik to which Navya just gave an encouraging look. "Yes...I told them to deliver it here so that you guys didn't come to know my plan." Manik said clearing all doubts. "Tu toh bara chupa rustam nikla." Abhimanyu said patting his shoulders like he has won the gold medal.

"Anyways I think we should get ready as there are only 3 hours left." Alya said being the fashion diva as they all were having good time at beech with laughing, chatting, splitting water and of course the lovebirds' eye contact..."Haan Haan theek hai waise bhi tou girls take much time in getting ready." cabir said sitting back on the sand. "Tu ruk main tujhe batati gun." Mukti said she she ran up to cabir not giving him a chance to move and started beTing him. Cabir shouted for help and abhimanyu went up to them and pulled mukti away from cabir. All were laughing at them and manik's eyes stopped at his lady love who was laughing. Asmile appeared across his lips as he saw her looking so ethereal. He kept on looking at her don't know for how long until he was distracted when the girls gang took her with them in order to get ready. The boys were still sitting and having some "gup shups " and also discussing about the music album that was on it's way to them.

"Hum sab ki lives kitni badal gyi hain na." Dhruv said...yup buddy everything is so changed..I mean kahan him abhi tak kissi ko dhund rahe hoty they k us ki ragging kr skaen." Manik added. "Haan an yehi dekh lo in 2 saal mein hamara monster manik majnu manik ban chuka hai." Cabir said turning back to his teasing mode. Everyone giggled while manik punched him on his shoulders. They also retired to the cottage to get ready and leave for the party. Manik made a final call just to confirm as everything was done as he can't leave the workers or else they will be so relaxed and do the work lazily. He just said in a strictly tone like a boss to have a look on all the things to which the one on the phone shivered with the fear and immediately acted upon his order.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna