Chapter 105

Manik and nandini were sitting on the back seat of the car heading back towards their home which was longing to hear their giggles and witness cute romance...the driver stopped the car in front of the door which lead to the lounge and got down from the car only to open a door for manik...manik picked nandini up in his arms who clinched to him like a baby...she was perfectly hidden in his muscular arms..they were perfect in every damn thing...manik climbed the three-four stairs which was at the entrance and then stepped into the mansion...nandini was quiet all the while but a small smile crept across her lips on seeing all of her friends and servants gathered over there and welcoming them with smiles on their lips....manik stood at the entrance and raised his foot to step ahead when they showered with red rose petals making them feel special..nandini removed her one hand from manik's shoulder and stretched it a little just to feel almost no weight of those petals...she kept her hand back where it was and those petals fell on her stomach...she smiled on seeing such a cute gesture done by her friends and of course her hubby..manik resumed his walk to his room and soon he reached the top of the stairs and took nandini to their room...everyone k ew what she might be feeling after all her friend was the one who did all the things to hurt nandini...they all had only one question running in their head and that was 'how can someone hurt her ?? She has such a pure heart ' but the thing is that the one's who don't have a loving heart can't see other's kindness...they only see what they want to..they blame the innocent ones for those deeds they haven't done.....

Manik laid her safely on the bed and caressed her face to which she closed her eyes and let out a sigh...she held his hand which was on her cheeks and brought it close to her lips to kiss them...as soon as she kissed his palm tears took place in her eyes but she blinked her eyes to shove them away before manik could see...her smartness was dispersed as soon as manik said "don't hide it from me nandini" nandini looked at him and gestured him to sit near her as she moved a bit away from her place to give him place..manik settled there ; held her hand and moved his long fingers in her hair giving her peace....she sat up with the help ok manik as she wished to do so and rested her head on his chest..he smiled at her acts and took her in his embrace a little more tighter..."manik I thought you won't get me and I will be burning in that wax..I felt like someone was hitting me with a spade again and again...." She stopped and buried her face  in manik's chest crying....manik dig her more into him as a shriek of pain passed through his heart on feeling her pain..."ssh shh...bus...I got you and will never let you go away from me ever...I am sorry I wasn't able to protect you at that time...." Manik had few tears in his eyes on hearing how much his soulmate went through....manik broke the hug cupped her face and kissed all over it making sure that he was with him...manik took her injured arm in his hands and kissed it....
Sometimes we can't do anything rather than just caring for the loved ones who are having pain , same was with manik...he so wanted to heal her in less than a second but was bounded by God's orders...it was difficult for him to control himself in front of nandini as he always wanted to see a smiling , laughing nandini but her smile vanished as soon as she realised that her own friend was adamant to harm her....manik was actually trying his best to get his nandini back....
"Manik" nandini called who was busy in caressing her injured arm as they sat on the bed with nandini's sitting in his lap and he wrapped his arms around her..."hmm" manik replied "your love and touch is magical " Nandini said "matlab" manik asked "my arm....the pain is reducing " nandini said abd manik smiled on how she being in such condition was there to calm him down..."it has to reduce or else u know your monster manik can kill anything that disturbs my love " manik said moving a little from his position and and joined his forehead with hers and she moved a bit back giggling on his monster's possessiveness..."I love you" manik said kissing her hand after entwining it with his..."I love you way more ,Monster" nandini said and manik chuckled at her words...."manik...I want my medicine..please " nandini pleaded with a sad face and few tears gelled up in her eyes as she brought his face close to her by kneading his hair...manik was stopping himself for nandini as she was weak but her plead made the fire to rise up and he without giving her a warning slammed his lips with hers and started kissing her...he bit her lips but massaged them at the sane time with his lips...it was passionate and not passionate at the same time...he chewed her lips but then kissed them ever so gently as they are made up of glass...he asked for dominance which she readily gave in and he started exploring every corner of her mouth..there lips melted with each other before marriage as though they were longing for this only...their lips looked like as they were glued..nandini's mouth finally got the taste which it was in need of  as medicines and patient's food made it tasteless....manik finally pulled apart in feeling her out of breath and joined their foreheads,catching breath....  "I'm so.."manik was cit off in between my nandini who placed her lips on his yo stop him from saying sorry..manik pulled her and she was now sitting in his laps with het legs around his waist and his hands holding her waist...she broke the kiss after chewing his lips and said "don't ever say sorry for this...this is the only medicine that can heal every wound " she said and manik pecked her forehead on hearing her words.....
The update is here.....guys a happy news...I'm free from now and will try to give you updates as many ch as I can but if I get late don't be ghussa...with love from humna