chapter 30

"Doston yeh thi aaj ki shaam ki dhamaake daar, high voltage performance. Or is k saath an hum aaj ki shaam k end tak phnch chuky hain...I hope aap sab ko " cabir was announcing about the end of sangeet but he was stopped "cabir beta abhi sangeet ki shaam ki subah nhi Hui.." Mr.malhotra said coming to the stage and left everyone shocked.."pr uncle hamari list k mutaabik saari performances ho chuki hain.." Cabir said trying to figure out what he was saying...

"lekin abhi bhi aik performance baki hai..tum aik kaam kro jao or ja or beth jao.." Mr.malhotra said lovingly and cabir left after handling over the rest of the function to him as he himself was unaware of what is going to happen next. Everyone saw some boys standing accordingly and moved aside one by one according to the music and revealed the man behind them and that person left everyone with their mouths open as they all didn't expected Mr.malhotra to be performing

"khushiyaan hi khushiyaan hon daaman mein jis k, khushiyaan hi khushiyaan hon daaman mein jis k...kyun na khushi se woh deewana ho jaayee..."

Mr.malhotra sang opening his right arm as a sign of dancing and acting on the lines and moving ahead on the stage. Everyone clapped with happiness and still being shocked...

"aise mubarak moky pey saathi ishq onn ka nazraana ho jaayee.."

Chachi came from behind and sang with full Bollywood style as Mr.malhotra left to welcome her.

"khushiyaan hi khushiyaan hon daaman mein jis k kyun na khushi se woh deewana ho jaaayee..."

chacha came and sang with chachi pointing towards manan and left to join everyone but the song still going on. Chachi came and hugged Nandini and Mr.malhotra came and danced with Nandini slightly twirling her around making her laugh. Everyone stood together in a type of circle moving slowly on music ...

"dair se samjha hamain zamaana."

Cabir sang while standing beside manik...

"shikwey kro k samajh tou gaya.."

Navya sang standing beside Nandini and looking at cabir.

"sung rehne ka khwaab suhaana"

now Abhi sang looking towards mukti standing between Alya and soha..

"bun k hakeekat sach ho gya"

Mukti sang or rather replied moving her arms in circle telling that it has came true.

"tum jo kaho tou mehfil se keh den, tum jo kaho tou saari mehfil se keh den..pal bhar mein mashhoor afsaana hojaaee.."

Dhruv said and offered his hand for a low five and chacha gave it laughingly. All finished the song while laughing and made their way to the guests while manan sat on their places. Manik once again sticked his gaze towards his beauty queen who has another type of glow on her face..he was a breathtaking view of nandini's angelic face which looked way more beautiful while smiling and blushing sensing his constant gaze. Nandini looked at manik and then looked away due to shyness. Manik looked straight and said to Nandini.."You are making me go crazy and to love you more everyday " Nandini blushed at his words. Everyone headed towards their respected homes as the function was over. Slowly malhotra mansion got empty except for their few relatives who were being introduced to Nandini and Nandini to them. Everyone gave their blessing to the couple..."yeh chaand ka tukra hai bilkul." A lady said touching nandini's cheek.

"chand ka tukra nhi pura chaand hai.." a lady standing beside them said and manik smiled brightly at the way they were calling Nandini. Everyone left and now just the family members were left and it was time for Nandini to leave which left manan especially manik sad as they didn't even talked properly due to everyone's presence.

"chaly nandu.." chachi asked softly and Nandini nodded and started moving towards the door...""chachi.." soha called her and ran towards them and said "chachi Nandini hamare saath car mein ajaye gi aap or chacha chaly jao humyn dhruv chod dy ga " she said trying to convince chachi..."haan chachi aap fikr mat kro main inn sab ko phncha dun ga aap log niklo or hum peechy aty hn " dhruv jumped into the situation and tried to handle it...."acha theek hai him chalty hain.." chachi said and left with chacha....."meri princess take rest okay..?? Goodnight " Mr malhotra said and left after getting his answers for Nandini i.e "Jee daddy..goodnight.." as he left mukti took Nandini to a room leaving her shocked. The darkness in the room was replaced by fireflies in a jar placed in front of her on the table which were shining and giving the light to recognise the things placed beside the table but not much. Nandini could feel her Mani near her and there and then manik came from being hugging her from back and keeping his chin on her shoulder...his arms around her bare stomach sent shivers down her spine which didn't got unnoticed from manik. Manik leaned dead close to her ear and whispered

"I love you Nandini" Nandini blushed even he said this for the zillion or more than that times but always have the same effect on Nandini.

"I love you more manik.." Nandini replied and moved her head right ways giving him full entry into her neck and manik without leaving any chance gave a trail of kisses from her ear to collarbone.

"manik everyone is waiting " Nandini said gaining some strength to say as his touch always left her weak.

"what about me Nandini who is waiting for you to make you Mrs.malhotra.." Manik said looking at her and she looked into his eyes and kept her hand on his cheek with his hands still around her..."sirf kuch din Mr.malhotra thn I'm all yours.." Nandini said and that was it for manik he fused his lips with Nandini for a short kiss after which they left to join others not wanting to face any type of more teasing from their friends. They came out and nandininleft after seeing everyone smiling expressions and not satisfied expressions of manik.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna