chapter 79

One day passed with nandini digesting the fact that her parents are back...manik tried his beat to divert her mind as Fab five came to his place for practice and talked with her but she wasn't back to normal..she was still in delima as she was continuously thinking that how her parent threw her...although she is fighting very hard rather to think of her mind or heart...both are her body parts but still both were giving her opposite suggestions...........nandini was sitting by the pool side dipping her half eggs in your the water with her jeans folded up till near her knees...she was sitting blankly staring at the stars as it was dark night...the wind blowing in her direction was being blocked by nandini and it just rushed into her free shirt which moved backwards showing her perfect curves from front...her hair tied in a messy bun with few strands coming out...she wasn't wearing my makeup....manik came downstairs as he didn't found nandini in the room after conou on the bathroom..he looked all over the lounge but didn't find her trace then his eyes spotted his angel through the open door...her back was only visible to him....he went near her and after adjusting his jeans he also sat beside her silently dipping his half of legs...manik saw her face which was glowing in the moonlight making her look ethereal..nandini was well aware of his gaze but kept on looking at the sky and broke the silence after five minutes as she knew that she can tell manik her state as he is the only one who can understand her without pushing his opinions to her....."kabhi kabhi hum aisy phase pr phnch jaaty hain jahan we....we are not able to decide what to do...whether to listen to our heart or mind...what is wrong and what is right...our heart says k bhool jao sab kuch but mind ......woh hamein saari baatein yaad krwata hai jis ki wajah sy humein dukh mily..."nandini started and manik looked the way she was looking, at the stars....nandini wasn't crying but her eyes were heavy with tears..."nandini I had the same situation but before you walked into my life...my heart said that there will be someone who will love me...but at the same time my mind said that if your own mom didn't love you tou koi or kaisy...and I believed but nandini you...you are the one who told me k this world is still having those people who are there to help and love..not everyone is selfish.... and I wasn't ready to give our relation a chance coz I thought that love doesn't exist..but coz of you I gave a chance and look now I have got you.."manik said and gain looked at her who was already looking at him with teary eyes..."nandini I am not saying to forget everything but at least you can try.." manik said coming to the point and nandini was smiling that how her hubby was explaining her...."manik you are the best.....I will surely try to give them a chance..." nandini replied hugging manik...manik hugged her back and that was it for nandini the tears that were adding load to her eyes rolled down wetting manik's shirt silently.....without breaking the hug they Laird down after withdrawing their feet from the water...manik laid by the pool and nandini beside him resting her head on his chest..there were having no conversation but kept on staring at the stars....they weren't speaking but their heart were haeaving their own conversation which wasn't audible to anyone...manik stopped stroking her hair and took her in a tight hug while turning towards her...don't know came across not his mind for that he hugged her that tight but even she didn't protested and hugged him with equal force...they broke the hug and manik's hand found it's way inside her shirts caressing her waist..manik placed his lips on hers for a slow soothing kiss which soon turned into a wild one with manik exploring her mouth leaving traces of his love all over again...they were in no.mood to break but did on feeling in need of oxygen..."you are an addiction nandini.."manik said and joined his forehead with his with both having their eyes closed...he removed his hand from her shirt and stood up with nandini in his arms and moved towards their room...
Done for today...with love from humna