chapter 57

Manan once again started their journey to have a view of Venice looking a cute, perfect couple as nandini wore a black skinny jeans with grey wool top ending till her thighs and a black scarf wrapped around her neck and manik wearing black jeans, white shirt and his black jacket...this time they decided to have a journey along the grand canal which is way more beautiful and shows the beautiful scene of buildings as this canal is surrounded by land....they settled themselves in the boat with a man who will be showing them the area and will be managing the boat...adoring the beautiful sights of Venice they continued to move around on the boat....
Location malhotra mansion
"Uncle aap theek hain na..? I mean k u were not sounding ok or abhi bhi aap tention mein lag rhy hn.." cabir said as he saw Mr.malhotra roaming about and stressed lines were clearly visible on his forehead..."cc-ca-cabir nhi beta kuch nahi it's just k I am worried for nandini " Mr.malhotra said just to convince cabir who sensed something wrong but didn't asked further..."uncle don't worry manik hai na nandini k saath woh ussy kuch nahi hony dy ga.." cabir said sounding convinced with Mr.malhotra...."uncle main chalta hun kuch pata chaly ga tou aap ko bata dun ga or aap fikr mat kryn.." cabir said and moved out of the mansion...he started the car and drove to his destination..."I hope cabir ko shuk na hua ho...mujhy dhyaan rakhna hoga warna kissi ko bhi pata chal sakta hai...." Mr.malhotra talked to himself...."bus meri bachi theek ho.." Mr.malhotra again said as he was extremely worried for his princess...who was unaware of the person who wanted to harm her and was thinking that now her bad days are over and she will be happy as she knows that manik will always be with her and will protect her and she is actually right because no matter how powerful the one will be..that person cannot be more strong than the love between Manan....Manan had an awesome time while taking the tour around the city along the grand canal and were now Moving towards the Lido beach in the car...they moved out and saw the beautiful sight of the beach with people around although it was winter but still people were enjoying taking sunbath.. Overlooking its private beach, Hotel Aurora is set in a peaceful area of Jesolo. It features a spa, 2 heated swimming pools with hydro-massage, and rooms with a balcony and satellite LCD TV...they moved into the hotel as manik said and nandini was again confused but her confusion soon flew away as they moved towards the room booked by our super loving manik..."Mani I love you " nandini I said as they moved into the room and she encircled her arms around manik's neck..."wah kya baat hai aaj tou bara pyaar arha hai pati pr.." manik said while smirking and held nandini's waist by his hands.."waisy I love you too my baby " manik said while kissing her nose and she giggled..."waisy nandini your words are guys giving me a sign offff " manik said while dragging the last words and snuggled his face in her back and nandini laughed lightly on his gesture and with it nandini moved back with manik still hiding his face in her neck and nandini soon banged with the wall...manik looked up to her; placed the loose strands of her hair behind her ear and smashed his lips with hers..nandini responded to the kiss equally turning it into the passionate one..both were asking for dominance and nandini gave him...manik entered her mouth and left his love in each corner...feeling nandini out of breathe he broke the kiss breathing heavily and again fused his lips with hers for another kiss...they both moved to the bed and fell on it lying horizontally...they didn't broke the kiss but kept on showering their love...they broke apart on getting out of breathe and nandini rested her head on manik's chest who just wrapped his arms around her petite body...nandini hugged him and both were lying while holding each other tightly and feeling each other's warmth...they kept on lying lot ke this and now manik's face was hidden in nandini's neck and left kisses over there....
Done with the update...hope u like it...sorry for not giving yesterday but I was busy....sorry...with love from humna