Chapter 118

Nandini moved back to her house and saw her mother keeping plates on the dining table accompanied by a butler...she withdrew the headphones from her ears and went in moving her pony tail in a sync with her each step ahead...

"Halloo" she said in amusement filled tone..her voice revealed her happiness..

"Hello mera bacha " her mother said kissing her cheek..

"So, enjoy kiya ?" Her nother asked and again got busy in keeping plates

"Yes ....you know mama sub kuch change hai but phir bhi like phir bhi it looks familiar..and woh swing is over there only..itny dino ky baad us park mein gyi and it was amazing " nandini narrated everything with smiling all the time..

"Haan...kuch ghr ban gye haun tou plots fill hi gye hn lekin streets are still same " her nother said and turned towards her after finishing her work..

"Kya ho rha hai ?" Nandini's aunt said coming from the kitchen

"Kuch nhi bus telling mama about my walk to the park " nandini replied to which her aunt's face turned in an O

"Chalo khana kha lo sab " nandini's mother said and all sat on the respective seats of the dining table..

Soon they finished their dinner and were all back to their rooms to have sleep as it was night...nandini was sitting on her knees on the carpet with a box placed the n front of her which she found from her cupboard...she took out all the things one by one which included some novels , her doll , her sketching book and the final thing brought a wider smile on her face...

Done with the update...sorry for short one but it's Eid.....keep guessing what was that Nandini became so happy....

Eid mubarak to everyone..🌙
Stay happy and spread more happiness 😍
With love from Humna