chapter 12

Location..Goa (shopping mall)

A group of friends entered the mall in which five of them had their regular attitude with them while the two other friends being jolly and friendly with everyone were enjoying the shopping and Nandini being the cutest of all made cute faces with her statements on dresses; she was actually manuplating manik with her antics to which she herself was unaware of. They were roaming here and there for the apparels of all of them when manik spotted a dark purple gown whose sleeves ended tell her elbows and exposing her half back. He quickly get into the shop and ordered the salesman to pack the dress...the salesman nodded and packed the dress and told the price to which he didn't thought twice and bought it...he didn't bothered that it was of 1,35,000...he just thought that his lady love will be wearing this and nothing else.

"Guys manik kahan hai?? "Nandini asked sounding worried..."Aray yeh kahan chala gya.".Mukti said in not a worried but concerned tone..."woh raha.." Alya said as she saw manik coming out of shop but empty handed...

"kahan they tum bata k nahi ja sakty they?? "Nandini asked in an angry tone to which manik quickly said.."sorry baba actually I saw a tuxedo so thought of buying but I didn't liked it."

"Okay..but agay se bata k jaana.." Nandini said strictly to which he nodded while everyone giggled which got unnoticed from Nandini. They started moving and manik smiled at his own bcoz of his surprise.."This one?? "Alya asked for the fifth time from manik while showing him the dresses which Nandini will wear on the party but Manik for the fifth time rejected the dress as he had already got it. Nandini being tired said.."guys leave it main kuch or pehn lun gi.."

"Manik tujhe ho kya gya hai sab k sab dress itne khubsurat they or tu ne mana kr diya."mukti said being unable to digest the fact..."yaar manik no tou kuch passand nhi aya Nandini k liye or baki sab ki shopping ho gyi hai tou chalo kuch khaty hain." Cabir said as he was starving...."haan chalo main kuch pehn lun gi don't worry..."Nandini said smilingly...."you are the best but your manik. Uff he is such a monster..."mukti said tapping her foot on the floor....."seriously...manik tum aaj itne stubborn kyon behave kr rahe ho..??"Alya asked...." chalo na yaar but bhook lagi hai hamein...."now navya said who was waiting for everyone to move to have lunch but it wasn't as it was 5pm in the evening. They were having their lunch in the restaurant when mukti said..."Nandini please tum shaadi k bad ya kabhi bhi Manik k saath shopping krne mat jaana warna woh tujhe khaali haath wapis le aye ga..."

"Waise I agree those dresses were beautiful "Dhruv said...
"Haan pr manik baba ko samjhna bht mushkil hai..pata nhi is k deemagh mein kya chalta hai..."Abhimanyu added.

"Guys kya yaar..woh dresses kahan se khubsurat they..they weren't..."manik said with hiding his smile...."acha anyways ab chalen..?? "Manik added and called the waiter to bring the bill. He paid the bill and left with everyone...everyone being exhausted retired to their room quickly without having anything in dinner as they had their lunch late and fell asleep due to tiredness. Nandini was going towards her room when she felt her self dragged in the strong arms..and those being familiar she wasn't taken aback...she just hugged him back..."I am sorry..but woh seriously not looking good on you and I want my princess to look the prettiest of all..I know that you don't need to wear something special to look beautiful but still..."manik said still hugging her and listened to him quietly and said as he finished...

"Manik u don't have to say anything coz I know what u did was correct and to be very honestly I don't want to wear anything that u don't like coz I wear for you and if u r not satisfied then even I won't be happy wearing.."She said making a cute pout to which he quickly pecked her lips and said..."I feel like the most luckiest one to have you as my life partner."he said cupping her face and then adding a kiss on his forehead.

"chalo have some sleep you must be tired....goodnight sweetheart..I love you...."Manik said being concerned for her...."goodnight..I love you too.."she said and moved towards her room but she stopped; looked behind and found manik smiling at her..she moved towards him and kissed on his cheeks to which he smiled and pulled her when she was going back and returned the favour on her cheeks. She just blushed and ran towards her room. Manik also returned to his room smiling but when he enetered saw cabir smiling at him to which he ignored and went to change into his night tracks and shirt.

"Nandu tum kyun itni blush kr rhi ho...a is a kya hua bahar...."navya said as Nandini stepped in the room and she quickly disagreed and laid in the bed saying "nothing happened...mujhe neend a rhi hai...."
Navya just smiled watching her and also slept after wishing her goodnight to which she replied back from under the blanket.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna