Chapter 101

Manik was sitting in his cabin on his bossy chair when the heard the knock on the door..."come in" manik said in a tone filled with attitude as he has to keep a hand over everyone and for that he need to be little stubborn type..."sir there is a parcel for you " the boy in his early twenties..."keep it there " manik said signalling him towards a table kept in front of a couch...his office was luxurious with a glass table bog enough to fit all important things and the wall in front of the table was wooden while the back one was of glass showing the outside of the world...manik's office was on the top floor of malhotra industries which was 40th floor....the boy after acting upon the orders left after wishing him a good day...
Location:-Hospital
"G mama manik bhi theek hai or main bhi" nandini said walking down the stairs of the hospital and unlocking her car door..."mama aap typical indian moms ki tarhan bol rhi hain " nandini said keeping her bag on the passenger's seat and fastening her seat belt..." Acha mama if harshad is there tou meri us sy baat krwayn " nandini asked sirting straight..."hey...how r you ? Actually where are you ?? No phone.." Nandini complaint to her brotherly cousin...."theek hai bhai ab  hum tou paraye ho gye....now when i'm married tou u won't even talk to me " nandini said dramatically "haha...anyways tell me how's everyone out there ?" Nandini laughed at his talks and then asked about everyone else..."ok bye take care " nandini said and hung up the call....she started the car  and left for her destination which was alya's place where all the girls were gathering...
After almost two hours manik finished his work and got up taking his mobile from the table and walked towards the couch and sat on it comfortably...his phone buzzed which made him to check the message....'manik i'm going at alya's place..everyone will be there...i love you ' manik read nandini's message in heart and replied her back 'enjoy....I love you more my cupcake ' he smiled at himself as how he addresses her...he never thought that a girl will change him that much..his eyes fell on the parcel and he remembered about it...he picked it up and unwrapped the paper to see a box in brown colour with a note attached to it which read 'for my love' he read and opened the box a found something which made his jaws tightened due to anger..there were two photo frames one having manan wedding picture in which there was a red cross marked on nandini..the other frame was ab edited picture of soha and manik....'i know k you don't love that bitch...it's ok i understand u must be doing it to take revenge from her ....i'll wait.....i love you baby ' manik's blood boiled at 100 degrees after reading the letter...."you have to pay for this soha...you have yo pay for hurting my nandini " manik said in a determined tone and threw the frame which was having his and soha's picture scattering in into million pieces , he went to the picture and torn it into smallest pieces leaving no sign of soha...manik picked the other frame and took out the picture from it...manik took tissue from his table and dipped it into the glass filled with water..he rubbed that wet tissue crazily over the picture to remove the cross mark from it...he was just rubbing it like maniac and whipped the lone tear from corner of his eyes...at last after lot of struggle he was able to rub that mark...he took the picture in his hand and kept it on his heart , closing his eyes and feeling nandini in his heart...he safely kept the picture in his coat and left the cabin...."clean my cabin" manik ordered one of the servant who was moping the floor in a stern voice..."yes sir " he said lowering his head in respect and quickly moved towards his cabin to clean it....manik settled in his car and drove away into the busy traffic of mumbai...he halted the car in front of a bungalow and got down of the car..he went to the door and started banging it furiously...thrice he banged it and thrice he rung the bell.."baby tum ya " soha's sentence was left incomplete and manik paced into the house shouting "mr mehta" "i'm here manik.." Soha shamelessly tried to hug him but manik pushed her away.."just shut up..did u get it..just shut up" manik shouted showing his index finger to soha..."what is going on over here ?" Mr mehta asked descending the stairs with Mrs mehta..."take care of your daughter....she is a psycho..ask her to stay away from me and nandini or else it won't be good for her..." Manik warned Mr mehta..."stay away from my nandini....and come out of your dreamland... I'm married and very happy with my life..I don't have any interest in you and your nonsense parcels.." Manik said looking at soha and left leaving soha's parents shocked..."soha...why are u doing this to yourself ?" Soha's mother asked..mother's concerned filled voice brought her out of the dreaming land..."manik mujh py kaisy chila sakta...kaisyy..??.he tou loves me na.. " soha shouted and sat down on the floor crying.. Her mother hugged her and was numb on seeing her daughter's condition..."dad please do something...bring manik to me...I love him...I will die without him....woh mujh sy ghusa hai pr main usy mana lun gi..please" soha said standing and beside her dad and again broke down into tears....his dad just took her in a fatherly hug....her parents were hell worried for her condition....
Manik stopped the car in front of alya's home and after calming himself down he came out of the car..he made sure that he wasn't looking stressed or else nandini will sense his situation...manik rung the bell and the door opened with a navya in her salwar suit standing in the doorway.."hy..tum kab ayi?" Manik asked trying to sound normal "aaj subha.....waisy manik mujhy nhi pata tha k tum nandini ko itna miss kr rhy thy k yahan agye " navya teased him after telling him of her arrival...."look our majnu manik is here " cabir said coming from behind "waisy tu ny acha kiya k agya...main or dhruv bore ho rhy thy...hum in sy milny aye thy pr you know these girls.." Cabir said in a serious tone and earned a slap from navya "tum dono ka ho gya ho tou main andr ajaun ?" Manik asked to which navya moved aside giving him way to enter..."nhi...pehly tujhy batana hoga k tu yahan aya kyun hai " cabir said coming in his way...manik rolled his eyes "acha acha theek hai..ja jeely apni zindagi " cabir said dramatically giving him way...."heyy" alya waved her hand at manik while sitting on the sofa in the lounge.."guys come supper is ready " nandini shouted coming out of the kitchen and saw manik over there...a smile appeared on her lips and after seeing her smiling manik also smiled faintly..."chalo guys " dhruv said and took his seat..soon everyone was enjoying their supper cum dinner with lots of gossips and teasing mukti on not having abhi today with the supper...their meal finished and soon everyone left for their respective homes....as manan were having two cars coz nandini and manik came on their own so while going they were in their own cars..nandini's car was ahead and was waving her hand at manik from the window who watched it and an automatic smile spread across his lips..manik then brought the car on her side and was looking at her all the time..nandini felt his gaze on her and turned crimson red..."will you be my girlfriend ?" Manik asked her while both were driving..." Will it work ?"
Nandini asked accompanying him playing game "we can try " manik said looking towards her after having a look of the road....their cars were moving side by side almost at same speed...."ok then " nandini replied and both stopped the car as they realised that they reached their home  a guard came and opened the gate for them after which they both took the cars to the garage...nandini laughed and clinged to manik remembering their game..."so...you don't think k we should start our relation with.." Manik left the sentence incomplete "with" nandini sod and manik pulled her by her waist.."with" manik said increasing the desires..."with" nandini said and that was it for manik , he fused his lips with hers for a passionate kiss..manik held her securely by her waist giving her support and she was cupping his face...manik was playing her lips leaving his mark over them and she was just living in the moment...manik broke the kiss but didn't get go of her...he kept on pecking her lips...
Done with update..hope u like it..with love from humna