chapter 70

2 days passed with police investigating and went to the plzce of crime which was the bungalow type where Mr.malhotra killed harshad and found a gun over their and had the fingerprints of Mr.malhotra and were now sure of Mr.malhotra being the murderer...this all left malhotra family and their raletives shocked and will be losing Mr.malhotra forever......they all were seated in the court as it was judgement day...the judge was also there by then and Mr.malhotra came being handcuffed and was accompanied with two police officers...nandini wanted to ran to him and cry but stopped as it was not allowed.....in these two days nandini tried her best to find any clue which could stop Mr.malhotra from being prisoned and manik didn't stopped her as he knew she was broken and let her do what she wanted but made sure that he was with her and she was safe...nandini thought of not being weak but to stand to support his daddy..........the case started with both the lawyers fighting to protect their clients....one lawyer was nikhil who was the lawyer of Mr.malhotra fighting for his innocence and trying to proof the fact wrong....the other lawyer was a female lawyer fighting for harshad that Mr.malhotra should be punished for killing him.....the case was having most of the witnesses against Mr.malhotra and Mr.malhotra was now himself sure that he will be given the punishment of being imposioned for whole life or being hung........the case was going with the female lawyer named as Sakshi was fighting like a trigress when suddenly a voice came "excuse me miss"everyone saw that person standing in the doorway and left everyone clueless of what was happening....especially nandini who was actually crying but smiling also on seeing the person she though to be dead.....he was none other than Harshad........"harshad" nandini called her name and everyone were shocked o see him alive......"sorry judge sahib but I am harshad jissy aap log mara hua smajh rhy hn lekin sach yeh hai k main zinda hun or aap sab k saamny hun "harshad said...."aap ko jo bhi kehna hai witness box main aky kaheye.." the judge ordered harshad and he stood in the witness box and started after promising of saying the truth...."main aap ko sab kuch shuru sy batata hun "harshad said and started his story....
Flashback
The bullet went into harshad's body and he fell on the ground with a heavy sound...neyonike shouted on Mr.malhotra as what he did was unexpected and something against the rules.....Mr.malhotra left from there leaving harshad and neyonika behind only after seeing aryman standing at the doors and got a clue that he witnessed everything....."ayaman yeh tum ne acha nhi kiya....tumhari wajah sy uncle ko saza mily gi.." harshad said getting upba little and holding his part where the bullet hit him...."haw yeh kya hogya....tumhn pata chal gya k tuhn goli main ny maari...oh....ab kya hoga...... tum ne tou mera plan barbaad kr diya nandini k paas jany ka...chalo koi nhi..."aryaman said faking a sadness and then pointed the gun on harshad and shoot hit him on his stomach which made him fell on the ground...he was unconscious he bend down and placed his finger in front of his nostrils to check whether he was dead or not and finding him dead left from there......but as soon he left harshad opened his eyes and saw neyonika also leaving him......he took his phone from.his pocket and dialed amublance's number he asked them for help but before he could say anything else he got unconscious........ ambulance arrived over there by tracing his location as they already had that facility as they needed it every now and then...harshad was taken to the hospital and his parents were called over there.....he got discharged in almost a week but outside his family everyone exclaimed him as dead except for manan as they didn't knew anything.......harshad left everything and went to America but came back just to take revenge from aryamn and to tell his bestie, nandini that he is alive but he found everything being in an mess so without waiting any other second came to the court.......(flashback ends)
He completed and everyone was happy as Mr.malhotra wasn't the murderer but an innocent person who was guilty for that crime which he didn't attempted....the case ended with leaving Mr.malhotra with respect and giving aryaman the punishment of being hung in a week.....judge left and nandini moved towards Mr.malhotra and hugged him while crying...."I knew...mujhy pata tha k mere daddy mujhy chod k nhi jayn gy.."nandini said still hugging him and crying....they broke the hug and Mr.malhotra applied a kiss on her forehead.......she turned back and saw harshad smiling...she ran to him and hugged him tightly who took her in a brotherly hug......"aisa koi karta hai kya..? Aik call nhi kr sakty thy kya..." nandini said breaking the hug and slapping him on his shoulder..."come on yaar main itny dino k baad aya hun or tum mujhy aisy welcome kro gi..?" Harshad said and nandini smilingly side hugged him....they broke the hug and nandini moved towards manik who was looking at her while smiling...manik took her in his embrace as he knew she needed it and nandini I like waiting for this huggd him wetting his shirt with her silent tears...
Done with the update...hope u like it...with love from humna