chapter 78

Manan moved towards the left side of the launge and nandini being unaware of the surprise and didn't even thought that this can come held manik's hand even more tighter and manik understanding her situation reciprocated and tightened their entwined hands..manik at first wasn't agreeing with harshad but due to his pleads he agreed but only at one condition that the division will be of nandini only....
Nandini's Pov
I felt like someone was dragging me to my past actually terrifying past as whenever I recall the incidents happened with me in the past always make me afraid....I was confuse of manik's surprise as we reached the bungalow...the words manik said to me in the car made me cry but I felt lucky at the same time to have him but still need was trying to find the reason why he was saying all that....then reaching into the bungalow and meeting harshad filled my mind with much more confusion..moving more into the launge of the well furnished bungalow I saw those four people standing I front of my eyes who threw me out of my own house...it wasn't a home to me but a house as there was no love but was just filled up with few members who were concerned only for themselves.... my mind was filled with mixed emotions and the only emotion having more percent to was being orphan even after having parents...although they weren't my real parents but I spent my 13 years with them..however I was being treated but the fact is that I still love them...I stood there numb holding manik's hand and tightening my hold after every second...manik didn't let go off my hand as he knows me and we actually helping me to firm my grip on his hand...I saw my mom dad, aunty and uncle who are harshad's mom and dad standing right in front of my eyes....I could not digest the fact that they were here after years...why didn't they came early? Why didn't they show up at the time of marriage.?.everyone gossiped about missing of my parents....why they didn't came or thought about me when I needed them the most..? Why..? My head was conquered with million of questions but there wasn't any answer to my questions....now I understood the meaning of manik's words..he said coz he wanted to tell me and that he will support me in my this step....(end of pov)
nandini wasn't saying anything or doing but was just staring at them and of course her mother who was actually in tears...nandini looked at everyone whom she was watching after years then looked at harshad who wasn't making an eye-contact with her and then looked at peace of her life her manik...manik looked at her as he felt her gaze....
Manik's Pov.
As I looked at her I saw a tear rolled down her eyes..I promised her that I won't let the smile to leave her lips but now I felt extremely guilty and I thought that I shouldn't have brought her here...her grip on my hand started to loose...and then she left my hand only to run away...I gave a final look to harshad and followed my love..I knew I have done a mistake but harshad said that she will recover and her past won't hurt her ever....I ran out of the bungalow and saw her running in streets...she ran as fast as I could to get my baby....(end of Pov)
Manik ran and in one move held Nandini's hand and made her look towards him..he could see her twinkling eyes who were now red as she cried and and cheeks were having traces of tears and tears were still rolling down off her eyes..."nandini I am sorry...I don't want to hurt you.."manik said in an apologatic tone cupping Nandini's face.."ma-ma-mani " nandini said in between her sobs..."sshh..bus meri jaan...main hun.... I said na that I am with you in your every step.."manik said hugging her and she clinged to him as if she was waiting for this...."they don't love me...they will snatch you from me...I don't want to lose you Mani..".nandini said what she had and.manik broke the hug to clear her everything..."nandini no one can ever separate us...no one....I won't let anyone harm you..." manik said..."nandini main waisy hi tumhn meri jaan nhi bulata..you are my jaan or main apni jaan k bagair kaisy rhun ga..." manik said as he really meant it...nandini again clinged to him to feel the protection in his warmth...the moved back towards the bungalow to get the car but didn't broke the hug...moving still hugging each other they reached the car and nandini immediately get into the car and manik himself took his seat and drove towards their home where there is love rather than only things and members.....this whole scene was witnessed by the ones present in the bungalow...."harshad are you sure na k manik nandini ka khyaal rkhta hai..? I mean I think he is not the perfect one.." Nandini's mom (padma) said showing concern in her voice having doubts on her daughter's choice..."aunty aap fikr mut kryn manik us ki bht care krta hai.."harshad replied....
Here is the update..so..guys give your views..love you guys..with love from humna