Chapter 110

Sometimes we just can't do anything in front of fate...we want to change it but the truth is we can't..we can't have what we want..we can't do what we want to...at certain moments it's unable to believe the reality..we always want to make fantasies real but the difference remains the same between fantasy and reality.......

Mr mehta was under arrest as manik complained a case against him for shooting his wife but as their were no clues so the police was still investigating ...manik didn't forget to make him suffer for the sin he did....it has been almost 5 hours of nandini being inside the OT....it was 1 am now telling them the arrival of a new day , new hope , new rays but same people..we don't know what the next day holds for us..we think it will be same with your daily routines but it's not....we only imagine but it depends on the one who is with us , helping us but is hidden...God !! He has a plan of our futures , a record of our pasts and a timetable of present....he knows much more than us..he knows out hidden secrets , pain and whatever we can't express.......

Manik was being more restless with each passing second...he is dying every moment when he didn't get the new of nandini's well being...he is getting impatient, it's like soon he will burst out like a volcano and will turn the world upside down on seeing her in pain...he was lifeless...it looked like someone took out his soul leaving his skeleton behind.....after all his soulmate was lying in between machines and wires; fighting for her life , for him actually...his soul was shouting for his mate ....his heart was beating only for the sake of her as she is in there..in his heart....his mind was flooded with her memories......each passing second without her was breaking manik a little more...after a long time which turned to be eternity for manik , doctor walked out of the OT with instructing a female nurse about something and after she left he paced towards an impatient manik who asked him "nandini...kaisi hai ? Is she fine ?....can I meet her ?" Manik was happy for getting her back but doctor's silence didn't give him good vibes..."speak up doc " manik said and was getting restless..."I'm sorry but I wasn't able to your child " doctor said leaving a numb manik and everyone shocked behind....."what...? Sh she was " manik stammered as he heard the most unwanted thing "yes manik she was pregnant....you baby was two weeks old " the doctor said piercing manik's heart....his heart  skipped a beat and he wasn't able to react....."I I was going to be fath father " manik said hitting the wall with his back and tears rolled down his eyes......"May be nandini wasn't aware of this.." The doctor said and manik's thoughts immediately diverted to nandini....
She'll be broken
Kya bolun ga ussy main ?
I wasn't able to protect her , protect our baby ?
I am sorry ?
Manik's thoughts made him guilty...he quickly wiped his tears with his palm and was going inside when he was stopped by doctor "manik you can't meet her bow..although she is fine but you will meet her after one hour " manik closed his eyes and pulled his hand back which was in air as he was about to open the door...manik turned behind and saw everyone in tears...soon Mr malhotra came and hugged manik...manik broke down as though he was waiting for someone to give him shoulder...."dad...our baby " manik cried on his dad's shoulder telling him of the pain he is going through...."nandini or mera baby " manik said and broke the hug to look at his teary dad who was in pain seeing his kids in pain....soon he was engulfed in a hug by his friends and were crying for him....manik closed his eyes to control his tears...."get a grip on yourself manik...you have to help nandini " mukti said holding his shoulders and manik nodded in affirmation although he wasn't at all ready to be strong as he wasn't....
I will be strong
For nandini
For us......manik promised to himself

I know it was an emotional one and all broken manik......so stay tuned to see how nandini reacts and does she reacts ? Or will stay numb , motionless ??  Till then take care....
With love from humna