chapter 23

The cool breeze of January passed through the window and moved the hair of a man lying on his stomach wearing night tracks and vest and sleeping on a king sized bed. He tried to pull the duvet but it was stuck and he didn't had that much strength to get up and pull it as he was sleeping and was lazy. He was trying hard to pull the duvet with his feet but in vain so he gave up the idea and kept on lying in that position with cold breeze touching his bare arms. He was sleeping peacefully looking not less than a baby when his door banged open and a man entered dresses in grey three piece looking like a businessman and a gentleman. He wasn't shocked on seeing the sight in front of him as he was well aware of his prince's habits. He paced slowly towards the window and stood over there looking outside the window which had a view of their garden and enjoyed the cool breeze. The one sleeping peacefully opened his eyes lazily and saw his dad standing. "Dad. Aap..."he asked in a shocked tone...."Haan mein..manik tu kab sudhre ga..?? 12:00 baj rahe hn..."his dad scolded him for always being late..."sorry dad..."he said and rubbed his hair making a cute face..."chal koi nhi mile ga nhi kya.."his dad questioned him to which he got off the bed and walked to his farther and had a father son hug.

"tu fresh ho ja phir lunch I mean here liye breakfast krty hn..."his dad said and left as manik went to freshen up...Mr.malhotra was roaming in the garden with calling someone and instructing that person for something and then hunged up...he called someone else and a smiled appeared on his lips as he heard the sweet voice of her daughter.." hello daddy ".... "hello daddy's princess..kaisa hai mera bacha..?? "He asked in an loving tone to which if anyone from his office or somewhere else will listen that person wouldn't believe that he is the same Mr.malhotra who always have a stitckness in his voice..."theek hun..aap kaise hain..?? "She replied and asked at the same time...."main bhi bilkul theek hun or apni beti se baat kr k or theek ho gya hun..."Mr.malhotra said making Nandini to feel the true bliss to have him as her father-in-law who wasn't father-in-law but her own father..."aap kab ao gy..?? "She asked as didn't knew about his arrival...."I am already here princess...thodi der pehly hi ghr phncha hun...."he told her giving her all the news to which she smiled brightly. "Seriously..aap agye..?? "Nandini asked trying to confirm..."yess." He said .

"Aap apni beti ko kab milne ao gy...??"She asked...."aaj hi main or meri princess akele jaen gy ghoomne....okay..?? He said and asked for her opinion. "Best idea..."she said in excitement..."chalo bye talk to u later...take care...love you princess...bye.."he said ending the conversation.."bye daddy love you too." She said which filled Mr.malhotra's heart with more love for her. She was always a daughter for him whether she was with manik or not. Mr.malhotra loved her innocence coz he knew that she is the only girl in this entire world who is that much innocence and that too in this century. He saw lots of girls of her age who are always filled with selfishness and over confidence and of course are extremely non-serious towards their families. He was impressed by Nandini when he met her for the first time and both were not aware that they are the loved ones of manik. Mr.malhotra had always listened from manik about her innocence and cuteness but he was sure that she is after he met her.

Mr.malhotra was standing in the garden and manik called him and he left to join his son for the breakfast. "So, what's your plan for today..??" Mr.malhotra asked manik who was applying butter on the bread. "Aaj..much khaas nhi..can't meet Nandini coz alya, multi and navya have restricted me to meet her." He said or rather complained and Mr.malhotra smiled seeing his restlessness...."hhmm..u can't meet her coz she won't be free today..."he said and manik gave him a questioning look to which he resumed and said...."I will be taking my princess with me for shopping..outing and lunch or dinner..."he said and manik made a cute puppy face as he won't be able to take Nandini...."I am loving to see ur this side my son...."Mr.malhotra said while winking to him. They were having their breakfast and farther son talks when dhruv, cabir and abhi came and greeted everyone and settled themselves or having dome chit chat as they had their breakfast already.."OK bachon you enjoy I will leave coz I have some work and then I will go with Nandini....."Mr.malhotra said and left.

"Manik we know u r worried about soha and that innconect Nandini doesn't know what type of a girl she is..."Abhi said recognizing the worriedness on manik's face and also care for his love.."hhmm...I can't tell her anything but just protect her from soha's cruel plan..."manik said and anger for soha could be clearly seen. But soon vansished because his love for Nandini is more than hatred for soha..."manik tu ghabra mat kya pata woh sach mein sorry ho..."dhruv said giving everyone a hope...."nhi dhruv woh kabhi nhi badal sakti and agar hum accept kr bhi lyn par phir bhi we should be careful." Cabir said..."manik tu tension mat ly main ne security ka arrangement kra diya hai." Cabir again added and kept a hand on manik's shoulder. "Thankyou guys." He thanked them only to get a punch from cabir who said..."tu pagal hai kya yeh sab main ne apni behn k liye kiya hai tere liye nhi.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna