chapter 49

They were having best time in the flight after having their meal while watching Twilight's Breaking Dawn 2 and Nandini me nching some chocolates and manik just stroking her hair as it gives peace to nandini........."Mani kitni achi thi na and the ending too and Renesmee will also be happy with Jacob." Nandini said excitedly as she really liked the film and smiling at her childish gesture manik said "bilkuk meri jaan " manik said as Nandini sat straight.....
Scene shifts
Cabir entered malhotra mansion and saw his friends already there with Mr.malhotra and had a worried look on their faces....."uncle abhi manik or Nandini ko Kuch mat bataye ga woh pareshaan ho jayn gy.." cabir said as soon he reached them and then suddenly Mr.malhotra said "woh tou theek hai but tumhn kuch pata chala k woh phone kis ne kiya tha..?? " cabir looked at them at his question and then said "uncle usny call krny k baad apna phone switched off kr diya tha or us ki last location Jo thi us ko hum ny check kr li hai lekin Wahan koi bhi clue nhi mila.." he completed and everyone got more tensed and then "yeh kya ho gya hai...hamesha har koi Nandini ko hi kyun hurt krna chahta hai...she is such a pure heart but still..." a shocked Alya said and was in tears till then and seeing her mukti side hugged her and said "don't worry Alya hum Nandini ko kuch nahi hony dyn gy or waise bhi hum sab us k saath hain, manik us k saath hai...we all will fight with it together " she said just to calm herself as she was also broken listening to the caller ho wanted to harm her choti who always stood by her and Nandini was the only one who got mukti's friendship first although being a stranger just because of her nature....
Location in plane...."Mani look na we are here " Nandini said in excitement looking outside the window while her one hand was being waved in front of manik asking him to look outside....she was way more excited to be in Venice after long journey of 10 house 20 minutes and the happiness was visible in her eyes and her smile was it's witness...... "yes we are.." manik said and replied to her hug which she did in excitement and thanking him...."chalyn" manik asked Nandini and offered her his hand as the plane stopped and were here and Nandini happily placed her hand on his.....they moved out and manik leaned closer to nandini's ear and whispered "happy honeymoon Mrs.malhotra.." Nandini blushed at his statement...Nandini looked around and saw all different faces on the airport but she didn't got nervoused or any type of uncomfortableness as her hand was held by manik securely...Nandini looked at manik and same time manik looked at her and shared a beautiful eyelock...they both were standing hand in hand in the middle of the airport with other people moving around them but were least effecting them as they were lost in each other.........they moved out and saw a man holding a board with written Mr and Mrs.malhotra on it and they moved to the driver holding it and then after greeting a little they sat in the car....they were having a very good time although only few minutes passed of them being in Venice but still....Nandini was all the time looking outside the window and she was saying just a wow on seeing the beautiful sites of the city with manik awwing at her cuteness which made his love a bit more than before which actually gets bigger with the passage of time.....
"Mani it's beautiful " these were the only words escaping from nandini's mouth as she eneted the Gritti Palace being the number one of the hotels ; booked especially by manik as he knew Nandini will be liking it and will be according to her comfort level which mattered to him like nothing else....
The Gritti Palace has actually re-opened in early 2013 after an extensive handcrafted restoration.
Directly overlooking the Grand Canal, with an incomparable view of Venice, the Palace of the Doge Gritti is now one of the most celebrated hotels in the world. Commissioned in 1525 as the residence of the Doge of Venice, Andrea Gritti, the Gritti Palace was later used as the official residence of the Vatican's ambassadors to Venice. The Hotel Gritti Palace continues to attract elite guests, with luxuriously appointed rooms, attentive service, and the savoury cuisine of the Restaurant Club del Doge. Ernest Hemingway once appreciated the hotel "as the best hotel in a city of great hotels." The Hotel Gritti Palace is a splendid little Palazzo that preserves within its walls stories of illustrious visitors such as the British Royal Family, the Duke of Windsor, Princes of Monaco, and Hollywood Stars.....Nandini was admiring the things kept in it while they walked towards the reception...the paintings hung on beautifully design painted walls giving a look of palace of kings and queens....manik greeted the receptionist and he recognised him as he reminded him about his bookings for the best room of the palace and he handed him the key and nicely greeted Nandini......they all were talking to them in English as manan were unaware of Italian...
Here is the update..hope u like it...slight twist but won't be affecting manan's honeymoon....hope u like it...trust me I won't separate mama ever coz they r made to be together...with love from humna...