chapter 50

They entered the suite booked by manik and was a surprise to Nandini and saw a lounge with some old designed furniture but royal one placed beautifully....windows in great length with same sized curtains on them ; a wodden dining table at the side with four chairs with a vase of white flowers placed on it as it's Nandini's favourite....the man left as he came to guide them the way towards their room....they moved ahead and entered room with having a double bed placed in the eight side from the door with two side tables on either sides which had old fashioned lamps on them and looked beautiful...the wall behind their bed was a design painted matching the colours of the bed which had a number of cushions on it....two chairs placed in front of the window with a small table in between them and a 55 inched led Tv attach to the wall in front of the bed...although everything was in royal from old century but still they can't take any chance of providing an unwanted thing to their guests and feeling it a basic need of people they made it in an opposite contrast from the rest of the things....Nandini was awestruck at seeing everything and said "manik I love you love you love you....it's amazing..thankyou so much..." with this she hugged manik who engulfed her in his arms and then said "anything for u my love...I am happy that you liked it.." he said "manik but tell na why u didn't allowed me to bring our clothed what will I wear..?" She said breaking the hug and making a cute pout..."hhhmm yeh tou bht badi problem hai ab kya kryn.." manik said faking a sadness...."chalo dekthy hain shayad cupboard mein kuch mil jaye.." manik said and dragged a said Nandini with to the almirah on the right side of the bed wch was actually a wall fitted cupboard...he opened it and what Nandini saw made her left with her mouth open..."manik yeh sab kaisy.." Nandini asked manik as she saw beautiful dresses taking from jeans to frocks to tops to whatever she wants to wear..."tumhyn kya laga main tumhn aisy hi mana kr rha tha kya.." manik said and Nandini gave him a what look..."main ne yeh sab pehly sy hi arrange kr liya tha and just wanted to give u surprise.." manik said and Nandini hugged him once gain to which manik happily took her in his arms and said "mera baby kush tou hai na.." manik asked cupping her cheeks to which she pecked manik's cheek and said "bht zaada.." she completed and manik slowly leaned towards her and sensing what was coming Nandini closed her eyes and manik placed his lips on her for a beautiful soulful kiss in which both responded with eqal fervor...there wasn't any dominance or hurry but just love for which they can stand and kiss for years but feeling Nandini out of breathe he couldn't take a risk so left happily and joined his forehead with hers and Nandini slowly opened her eyes breathing heavily....manik pecked her lips for numerous times and then went to order the dinner as they won't be going down as just had a tiring but not so tiring journey because of manik's unconditional love....he ordered the food till then Nandini got freshen up and came out wearing her pyjama and shirt which was bought by manik before they reached Venice and did all the preparations....Nandini saw manik standing in the balcony which whose door was from their room and entered and stood beside manik accompanying his in watching the stars....manik smelled her presence and without looking at her brought her in front of him facing her back and placed his both hands on the either side of heron the railing blocking her way and placing his chin on her shoulder....Nandini was lost in watching the stars when she felt manik's warm breaths on her neck and manik started giving her kisses on her neck....Nandini held manik's both hands which were on the railing for support as his touch always makes her go weak...manik was busy in loving his wife when suddenly the bell of their room rang and manik wanted to kill the person who was disturbing their beautiful moment and Nandini giggled to which manik said "don't worry I will be back "he left and Nandini kept on giggling...manik opened the door with an angry expression but saw a man with a tray carrying their food and he didn't said him anything hing as he himself wanted Nandini to eat first as she must be hungry...he thanked the boy and the boy left after which he closed the door and placed the tray on the table and saw Nandini already moving towards him....they both seated on the chair around the dining table and Nandini saw vegetarian lasagna, cauliflower picata and Italian pasta...she was mesmerized by his husband's taste and said "manik u know what I really wanted to eat something Italian like this..." she said as manik pulled a chair for her which was actually a chair which is usually considered for the head of the family and he himself took the seat on the left side of it...manik smiled at her and Nandini started to see both of them and manik himself fed nandini.....
Here is the update...hope u like it..with love from humna