chapter 61

The day was going smoothly with happiness filled everywhere in which only one heart was smiling honestly as others were doing their job of detectives to keep an eye on everyone as nandini's safety was most important to all of them..in the busy mall of Mumbai where no one cared of anyone but just shop for themselves a person unlike others was there to keep an eye on someone or rather to capture her pictures which were random while she laughed, smiled or changes her expressions making cute pouts but the thing that alarmed him and made him angry was the love between manik and nandini....he was feeling like pulling her and taking her away from everyone and his desires crossed their limits after seeing Manan together that too deeply n love....manik and everyone else except nandini were having a high time to recognise the person through his acts as they haven't seen him yet but that man wasn't the foolish one who could easily get caught but was actually a planner and had his plans ready with him to execute them ASAP............nandini was is changing room to check on her dress which was selected by manik for her and needing someone to tie the dori of her saree she called out for mukti while opening a little bit of door but to her dismay there was mukti....mukti was with alya helping her with her dress and manik standing put of the changing real room in order to not leave nandini alone even for a second...he heard her searching for mukti he saw her being busy with alya so opened the door and said "kya huu " his words didn't completed and was already loss of words on seeing her in a beautiful skin coloured saree with golden works in small amount making it simple and elegant or beautiful nandini in that dress....he paced slowly towards her increasing her heartbeat and she felt that her heart will beating at it's highest speed in her chest...there was complete silence and manik reached her and shared an eye lock with her through the mirror which filled the whole wall in front of nandini..manik slowly moved his hands to her dori while his fingers touched her bare back making her shiver and blush at the same time.....before tying her dori manik leaned closer and kissed her bare back and kept his lips connected with her skin on the same spot for seconds and then slowly unpinned her pallu which fell on the floor exposing her bare stomach moving in a sync of breaths which were now more than normal due to his proximity...manik slowly started giving her kisses and unpinning her saree which fell on the floor occupying some area and manik started sliding down her blouse from her shoulders...manik kissed her bare shoulders making her moan his name like a prayer...manik slowly turn OK off her saree leaving her in her secret garments with breathing heavily he turned her towards D's himself and slammed his lips with hers sandwiching her between him and the mirror....both were kissing even being in need of oxygen with eys closed...one was making sure of her presence and other was surrendering herself to him which she actually did before will never think twice while doing so....the broke the kissed and manik grabbed the dress she was wearing before from the hanging clip on the right side of the wall and started to help nandini in wearing as his eyes were still closed...he made her wear her printed casual sleeveless gown and then opened his eyes to see nandini who was already looking at him..."if I had not closed my eyes than it had been impossible for me to control myself.." manik said before nandini could ask...nandini smiled and hugged him..."you know me very na isi liye u understood what I want to say.." nandini said "coz I love you " manik said embracing her tightly..."nandini waisy that saree was looking perfect on you " manik compliment ed her and nandini broke the hug with her hands held by manik..."actually that dress was looking good because it was worn by you.."manik said and nandini smiled and blushed too on his statement....."manik chalyn sab wait kr rhy hon gy na "nandini said and manik replied making a sad face "Kyaa yaar acha theek hai Chalo but remember k once we are at home no one can stop me from loving you.." manik said and nuzzles his face in her neck but nandini pushed him lightly while cupping his face "Chalo " she said and dragged him out and to their like ck no one saw them or else their friends would have got the chance to pull their legs....they were actually blushing after coming out and no one saw them as the changing room was at a side except for the one hiding behind the wall....his eyes were splitting out the anger and held his phone as hard as he could looking like he was like showing his anger to it coz now he can't go and hit manik for being so close to nandini.....after shopping and having their lunch they left for their respective homes.....
Done with the update....so, slowly revealing the plans of that unknown caller....any guesses who it can be..?? Hope you like it....give your feedback....with love from humna