Chapter 108

Silence took its place in the whole mansion with everyone getting back to their senses and registering what actually happened...everyone looked for their loved ones ; whether they were fine or not ?......
"Nandiniiii" manik shouted and ran towards her before she could interact with the floor manik held her..held her close to him..."manik" nandini whispered and raised her hand to touch him ; feel him.....the blood was oozing out of her stomach as the bullet directly hit her on stomach...she wasn't able to believe first as few seconds ago she was happy and now she was drenched in pain....only they can feel the pain who are suffering but manik was feeling every bit of pain that nandini was going through...it's not something easy to look your loved ones on pain , in the battle of life and death....manik was sitting on the floor with holding nandini close to him....nandini had a small smile on her lips where as manik was looking at her with immense love...his eyes were teary for her..."tumhyn kuch nhi hoga...kuch bhi nhi " manik said in a determined tone "apna khyaal rakhna...." She said those words which were like pouring acid on wounds for manik..."tum ho na mera khyaal rakhny k liye...main apna khyaal nhi rakh sakta..I need you" manik said "ambulance ati hi hogi" dhruv said after coming back to everyone..."I can't wait for that ambulance " manik shouted and picked nandini up in his arms and almost ran outside and asked cabir "cabir gari (car) nikal" cabir nodded and rushed to his car and settled himself on the passenger's seat while manik sat at the back seat with nandini.........."uncle ! nandini theek ho jaye gi " abhi said placing his hand on Mr malhota's shoulder to give him strength..."pr...us k saath aosa kon kr sakta hai ?" Navya asked who was crying for her friend...."pehly hamein princess k paas jaana chahye " Mr malhotra said and moved out of the mansion followed by everyone..."party is over" Mr malhotra said after reaching the main gate and went out...

"Doctor doctor " manik shouted as soon as he entered the hospital with cabir and nandini in his arms...."doctor...she has been hit by a bullet " cabir gave doctor the information while manik laid an unconscious nandini on the stretcher..."I can't operate like this..It's a police case " the doctor said and that was it to boil manik's anger..."dekh nhi raha tu k us ki haalat kitny kharaab hai ?" Manik said holding the doctor's collar..."leave him...manik tum " another doctor came and pulled manik away from the doctor and recongnised him as he came for nandini before also..."doctor see na nandini ko goli lagi hai and this jerk is refusing to operate her " manik said looking at the doctor with anger who was fixing his collars "nurse inhy jaldi sy ly k jao " the doctor ( nandini's old doctor) saod and the male nurses took nandini away from manik who went behind her but was stopped outside the door....the doctor went inside and soon the operation started...he turned back and a stream of tears rolled down his eyes.."dad" he said as soon as Mr malhotra took him in a hug..manik cried like a 2 years old child..."dad...nandini" he said still hugging him and Mr malhotra patted his back controlling his tears "tumhn pata hai meri princess fighter hai...she will be fine.. Dekhna tum " Mr malhotra said proudly breaking the hug but soon his eyes became even more heavy because of tears and at last they rolled down his eyes..Malhotra men cried , cried for nandini , who became their lifeline in a short period of time, who took place in their heart and minds...everyone stood there crying......
Manik moved back and his back hit the wall giving him support...he closed his eyes and the moments spent with her few time back came running in his mind.......
chalyn ?" Manik remembered "chalo" nandini's reply and her blushing state left manik more helpless...
"After the party......I love you too" manik remembered how she turned around...he remembered her smile , her words....how mich he was waiting for tonight to once again claim his right on her but future has some other plans..
"waisy I think hamey bata dena chahye k tonight we are having our plans of having " manik wasn't able to stop thinking about her..after all his every moment his linked with her...his every breath , every heart beat is linked with her....
Manik's pov
My heart wasn't beating in a sync...its beating was inappropriate....I was feeling suffocated , I felt like
Moving into the dark cave without light....I felt I'm dead , I lost something , I lost the meaning of my life.....I felt like I've again landed up in being a monster.....
Nandiniiiii....I need you.....
My heart was all the time shouting for its owner....my soul was shouting for its owner...my body was shouting for her warmth , for her touch....
Why...she is so innocent...har baar us k saath aisa jyun hota hai ?
I had questions but no answer....
"Mr mehta" I said in a stern voice opening my eyes and my words grabbed everyone's attention..."I won't leave you....you have called for your death " I had a determination in my tone.....I seriously won't leave him...I know he is behind everything because soha is arrested so he is taking revenge......that bloody moron harmed my nandini na ....now he has to pay for this.....I will destroy him , brick by brick....
Done with the update...hope you like it...don't forget to do lamby waly comments....with love from humna