Chapter 117

Nandini's pov
Our car halted outside a home , actually my home where I used to live before the horrible incident that changed my life..the same name plate was sticked to the wall of the gate which read "Murthys' Aalayam"...U remember the day I asked papa about the meaning of Aalayam and he answered me that it means home...

The driver drove the car on the slope after the gate was opened and I entered the place which had seen my loneliness , heard my laughter , felt my sadness..this was the place where I was taken first when I was born..it was the place where I started walking , I started talking.....I missed it...
My thoughts were broken when mama kept her hand on my shoulder and gestured towards my left...I looked at the direction she told me and saw the gate which leads into our lounge....

it's changed !!
The day I left it was a single door made of light brown wood but now it was a pair of dark brown wooden designed ones....I came out if the car and went inside the mansion with mama and aunty....Harshad will also be joining us but by tomorrow...

"It's changed" I said but I didn't know that it was audible to mama

"We thought of doing some changes lekin tumhara kamra waisa hi hai " mama said and I felt happy actually as I will be able to see my room after years...

"Tum jao or fresh hojao...Tumhara samaan main bhijwati hun " aunty said and I nodded....I moved ahead and soon I found myself at the corner if the lounge as the staircase was there and I was right..I climbed the stairs but the reeling of the stairs was shifted to thin ones and were chocolate brown in colour...I reached the top and moved towards my room...
Third from left as first was a guest room , second to be my parents' and last was mine attached to a mini balcony...the ground floor consists of lounge combined with dining , kitchen and a drawing room....the rooms were the same except for the furniture...

I pushed the door of my room..
I inhaled the air !! It's familiar..the same freshener I used...it was the same...my room was the same..same white wooden single bed having same designed side table on it's right side...wind chimes creating music as the cool breeze kissed them.....tv on the wall in front of the bed and a wooden rack made of two shelves which consisted of my small dec and books...
A dresser beside the door of the balcony...it was just the way I left.....

Knock ! Knock ! The butler  came in as he got my permission and kept my luggage on the floor...he left....

Manik !! I miss you...my thoughts were broken by the ringing of my phone...I felt my lips turning into a smile as soon as I saw manik's name flashing.....

"Manik" I sounded happiest..I guss

"Heyy....looks like someone missed me a lot " he chuckled at my merriment

"U r not missing me " I asked even when I know the answer but still

"Nope" his reply made my happiness flew away but I know he is going to make me speechless

"After all you only say na that u are with me , hamesha " and as I expected his reply was that much awesome

"I love you baby " the names he gives me sound so cute from him

"I love you too" I too replied honestly

"So , how is your home..? "

"Thoda change hogya hai "

"Chalo theek hai...u go and take rest..i'll talk to u later...bye " his voice was filled with concern

"Bye..khana kha lyna " I instructed and we hung up the call after confessing our love once again...

I calmed myself by taking a long hot shower and dressed myself into a polka dots jump suit...

I walked down the stairs after drying my hair and tying them into a pony tail.. I grabbed my head phones too..

"Tell mama k I am going for a walk" I said to the butler and went out..

The weather was calm...no harsh sunlight , no warm winds but it was all cool...clouds moving and covering the sun...trees of the street swung in their own direction due to the breeze...the street was empty except for me walking in the middle of it and enjoying the weather....

I remember the place

Though the abandoned plots have houses now but still the ways to the other streets is same...I was walking actually in search of something and finally finally I spotted that..

The park

Same where I used to play

Where I met Soha although I wish I didn't meet her in my life but it is the fact..this park was my life...I used to come here and sit fir hours taking the swing...I actually loved that swing..I wish it was still there...

I happily walked towards it and pushed the gate to make my way..

Laughing of kids
Their happy faces
Their groups
Their twirling around with holding their friend's hand which I called 'titly' when I was a kid...
I chuckled at my own....if someone sees me then that person will think that I have came all the way from mental asylum....

I saw a swing in a not so good condition and was at a side...It was the same...

Oh my God !!! It's there..it is

I almost ran to it and saw it's other partner broken but one was safe as there were to swings attached to the same rod...I happily adjusted myself into that swing and I am happy that I got fitted easily....I haven't gained much or rather the swing was big enough...

I pushed my self and kept my feet straight and yes I was feeling like flying..My feet touched the ground and I again pushed them a bit to maintain the speed and now it was at its highest speed..I felt like flying like a bird...I was actually care free...I just lived the moment and it was undoubtedly the best....

I missed this

I did

**** done with the update...with love from humna