chapter 21

"No matter how many times I thank you but it's not enough..you were always there for me..and know me very well..and today just because of you I got my love back for rain..the reason I hated rain is no more." Nandini said while manik was holding her hands standing in front of nandini's department as he came to drop her. "You don't have to thank me for any reason my love. I am very happy to see you happy. Never ever stop smiling." Manik said pointing his index-finger after stroking some loose and wet strands behind her ear. She just nodded in agreement while smiling.

"That's like a good girl." Manik said while touching her nose with his finger. "Good night manik "Nandini said and turned back to go but suddenly moved back to him and hugged him tightly. Manik engulfed her in his arms and tightened his grip. They were lost in the scent of each other. Holding each other tightly, not even letting the air to pass as they can't tolerate anyone between them.
Nandini was lying on the bed after changing into her pink pyjamas and shirt. She was staring at the bed blanklessly looking like lost in deep thoughts. She was happy but sad at the same time like having mixed emotions. Her gaze was shifted to the box kept on the side table of her beautiful girly bed. She grabbed the box and sat straight resting her back with the headboard and opened the box. A small smile appeared on her lips as she took the men's ring which she bought with manik and paid with her own savings even after lots of fights and convincing. Manik didn't chose himself and left it on her choice as he gave up the idea of convincing her as she said to him "Tumhn Meri kasam." And after to which he couldn't do anything except of just slamming his lips with her as she always does something showing she is different and most important one. He was very much touched with her this amazing sight which increased his love even more which was reflected through his eyes.

"Shall we leave..?? "Alya said as everyone finished their part of greeting actually all the girls were gathered at alya's to leave for shopping. They moved into the boutique from where they were supposed to buy dresses as that was one the most famous and best designers in the area. Mr.malhotra was the one who selected the designer as he wanted the best dress for his more than daughter.."welcome ladies. Welcome. Be seated pleas3.."the lady in her early thirties said as she walked into the place where Nandini, navya, multi and alya were waiting and met everyone. She was well dressed in black jeans and same colored shirt with floral designed blazer. She worn black heels which didn't gave her extraordinary tall look. She had worn pink tops which only looked like a glitter. She wore light makeup but darkest shade of pink as her lipstick..."so, Mr.malhotra told me about you guys and I am pretty sure that you are the bride as you resemble a lot like the one he told. I guess my estimate is not wrong...?? "The lady said pointing towards Nandini seated in front of her her with multi and navya on one side and alya on the other. "Yes. She is the bride.."alya replied smilingly as the lady wasn't sure of her guess. "Well. Nice to meet you Nandini..."she said while offering her hand to her. Nandini smilingly shook hand with her and replied "nice to meet you too miss Fyona." As the greetings were done they made their way to the place where the dresses were displayed. They were mesmerized by her work and efforts she did on each and every dress from formal to tradional, skirts to gowns, lehnga to shalwar suit. They were very much impressed by her taste. Her selection was like the only on the Earth, the colour combinations; the glitter of decentcy in every apparel. They were looking with alya trying many colours like pink, blue, maroon that could suit her but then someone would be taking out a negative point about that dress but the fact was that there wasn't any they just wanted the best so tried to pick negativity from that one dress.

nandini's pov
I walked into the shop only to widen my eyes in shock as I saw the whole are decorated with dresses. Like seriously. There were dresses as good as gold. Some looked like the Cinderella one's and some gave a look of jodha's dressing as she had a combination of tradional and western. My girls were trying many on me and I looked myself into the mirror and all were damn beautiful but they suddenly took that away saying it's not nys..colour is not good. Design is old-fashioned and what not. (end of pov)
Nandini's eyes fell on the dresses displayed in the middle of the large hall inside of a glass as like keeping them safe. They looked like they were arranged and were already sold for someone as it all had all the dresses of occasions.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna