chapter 34

The last night for Nandini as being amdini muthy arrived and a never ending smile to appear on nandini's lips; sitting in front of the dresser looking beautiful in darkest blue gown with having light work on neck and ending at different levels with full net sleeves with her hair made in loose curls and left them at her back while some of her strands which were part of cutting stayed on her shoulder.

She looked stunning having light makeup that made her look decent as always and beautiful. She was all set for "hens" party organized by her friends after hearing about boy's bachelor party at malhotra mansion and convinced Nandini who wasn't ready for this party and thought that bachelor party is okay but why hens and we should not do it beacouse the boys are doing and trusting manik more than herself she didn't even talked to him or warned him for anything even when she knew that it was bachelor's party and manik's friends respecting nandini's feeling made it very simple just for fun and were also strictly said by manik. The door went open of mandini's room and saw multi came wearing grey coloured dress which ended till her thighs and had sleeves till her elbows and her hair fully curled and left her hair free whether to stay on shoulders or back. And looked breathtakingly hot with red lipstick and wearing silver high heels. Nandini's trance of admiring her bracelet gifted by manik some time before and didn't took it out and she looked at multi and stood up as she came to take her and to leave for the place where the party is held

"you look beautiful mukti " Nandini complimented her before she could.."but u look very hot today.." mukti said and winked at Nandini..."sach Yaar bht pyaari lg rhi ho " mukti again added and left with Nandini as their other friends were at the venue preparing for the things and welcoming the guests.

"navya make sure k yeh ladky na askyn.." Alya said to navya as they were expecting boys to come nd peep into their party. They were standing in the centre of the venue looking decent and elegant. Navya was looking totally change in her black frock with black upper body ending till her stomach and black and offwhite portions of frock in her bottom part which The last night for Nandini as being amdini muthy arrived and a never ending smile to appear on nandini's lips; sitting in front of the dresser looking beautiful in darkest blue gown with having light work on neck and ending at different levels with full net sleeves with her hair made in loose curls and left them at her back while some of her strands which were part of cutting stayed on her shoulder. She looked stunning having light makeup that made her look decent as always and beautiful.

Dhe was all set for "hens" party organized by her friends after hearing about boy's bachelor party at malhotra mansion and convinced Nandini who wasn't ready for this party and thought that bachelor party is okay but why hens and we should not do it beacouse the boys are doing and trusting manik more than herself she didn't even talked to him or warned him for anything even when she knew that it was bachelor's party and manik's friends respecting nandini's feeling made it very simple just for fun and were also strictly said by manik. The door went open of mandini's room and saw multi came wearing grey coloured dress which ended till her thighs and had sleeves till her elbows and her hair fully curled and left her hair free whether to stay on shoulders or back. And looked breathtakingly hot with red lipstick and wearing silver high heels. Nandini's trance of admiring her bracelet gifted by manik some time before and didn't took it out and she looked at multi and stood up as she came to take her and to leave for the place where the party is held.

"you look beautiful mukti " Nandini complimented her before she could.

"but u look very hot today.." Mukti said and winked at Nandini.

"sach Yaar bht pyaari lg rhi ho " Mukti again added and left with Nandini as their other friends were at the venue preparing for the things and welcoming the guests.

"navya make sure k yeh ladky na askyn.." Alya said to navya as they were expecting boys to come nd peep into their party. They were standing in the centre of the venue looking decent and elegant. Navya was looking totally change in her black frock with black upper body ending till her stomach and black and offwhite portions of frock in her bottom part which ended till her knees and wearing black sole heels with her hair left open being dead straight. Navya just showed her thumb up telling her that everything is set to Alya who stood right beside her wearing light pink that it was a little difficult to recognise between pink and white lace frock having black belt on her waist with her black shoe heels and her hair left free giving them authority to move where ever they want. She looked a beauty and fashion diva as always and pretty. They both saw soha coming after greeting the girls and she looked a model walking on the ramp wearing grey coloured frock with her upper body with net embroidery and also on her sleeves which ended till her elbows. Her hair tied in a bun perfectly showed her dress from front and back. The girls party began as they saw mukti and Nandini coming looking beautiful and wearing their usual smiles.

"wow Nandini tum manik ko pagal krna chahti ho.." soha said and all giggled while Nandini blushed.

Scene shifts
The malhotra mansion was all set for boys party and everyone seemed to be enjoying with music and drinks in their hands. Cabir was standing with dhruv looking at everything arranged and laughed at some thing just then abhi came from behind and said.

"guys I got the address of the place where the girls are partying.." His voice was filled with excitement and some type of bad as he was planning something and understanding his plans cabir gave him a low five and they both looked at dhruv who said.

"c'mon guys we should not anything and we won't go let them enjoy na.." cabir's smart brain gave him a quick way to convince dhruv and he said.

"tujhy alya se nhi milna or nhi dekhna k woh kitni khubsurat lg rhi ho go.." Cabir said and then smirked as his plan worked and dhruv went in deep thoughts.

"haan main tou jaon ga mukti se milny agr tujhe Alya se nhi milna so I can't do anything.." Abhi said increasing the thoughts of dhrjv who started thinking how Alya will be looking...

"OK.but for few minuted and we won't disturb them." Dhruv said pouting his index finger to abhi and then cabir..."bilkul..pakka.." abhi said and cabir gave him an absolutely look and then manik came having a smirk on his face looked a dashing, hot and of course a prince charming wearing black jeans, white shirt and chess blazer in black and grey.

"Whats going on.? " manik asked as he kept his phone in the pocket..."woh.." dbruv began bit was stopped by cabir..."Kuch nahi bus yehi baat kr rhy thy k abhi koi game ya Kuch khailty hn.." "exactly..." abhi seconded cabir and manik was actually convinced.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna