chapter 20

The sun shining on the top of the head and mumbai's traffic not coming to an end..the markets full of ppl..parking lots full of cars. Shops full of items and two hearts full of love roaming in the most famous market of Mumbai just to spot the thing he was  here for. He  saw a lot of varieties but was engrossed in finding the best piece for his queen. At last after walking for almost 3 hours when getting passed  by the shop spotted what he was  looking for. They moved into the shop and without waiting any other second asked the salesman to bring that to them what was displayed in the corner as it was  the most precious and expensive one of the shop. Asoon as it came manik without waiting a single second the slid the ring in nandini's finger.

Actually they were there for shopping for their engagement rings and Nandini found the one for manik but manik wanted the bestest one so, kept on searching and at last found it.. "Manik leave we will find something else waise bhi I don't like it.."Nandini lied as she heard the salesman.

  "The ring has a dazzling 8.5-carat diamond as its centerpiece, stunningly mounted on delicate metal by Neil Lane, touted as the jeweler to the stars. It is considered the rarest and most prized diamond jewel..it costs 4.0million..." Manik knew that she was just saying after she heard the price so first he bought the ring and then came out of the shop holding her hand and stood in front of her..."Nandini you are most important to me and I love to sent money on you...it's all urs and I am also urs." He said cupping her face and slightly touching his forehead with hers..few tears brimmed up in her eyes which he drank by kissing her eyes and made their way to the car. Je stopped the car in front of a Chinese restaurant and Nandini gave him an confused look.."aise confused look Kyun dey rhi ho..let's have something..u r hungry since morning..."Nandini smiled at his concern and love and moved out of the car and walked inside the restaurant with manik; Hand in hand. As they entered the manager greeted them as they have been there many times as Chinese was nandini's favourite. They got seated on the table consisting of two chairs on either side beside the wall glass which showed the clear view of outside of the world. They we're having their dinner actually when Nandini got a smile after what she saw. Two pair of tiny hands patting her knee to grab her attention..she left what she was eating nd moved her attention to the child who was smiling at her. She was over whelmed at his cute act and bend down infront of him to match his height..manik also moved his eyes towards them and smile touched his lips..."aap ka kya naam hai..."Nandini asked adjusting his shirt..."Rohan "the kid replied cutely..."aap me mama papa kahan hain..??  "Nandini asked..."woh... "he said pointing towards his parents..she smiled as they were looking at her. H moved to manik and shook his hands and then said that "aap dono bht ache lagty ho.."manan went aww at his sweet compliment and planted kisses on his both cheeks. He went back to his parents as Nandini told him after saying them "tata..." They sat in their previous position and had an eye-contact. They both once again got lost in each other's eyes that were only sparkling with each other's love and were just saying the magical words again and again which they themselves said numerous times but still can't tell how much they love each other as it can't be told rather it's understood and their eyes were the witness of their true love..true love that will last till the stars shine and fireflies exist.

They were having a silent drive to nandini's flat when manik broke the silence and begin" so, tomorrow you are going for shopping with ur girls group..??"
"Hhmm.."Nandini just hummed looking outside the window..she sounded like lost somewhere and being hell careful and extra protective for her he stopped the car to which she looked at him all shocked...he cupped her face and said "kya hua meri jaan..why r u so upset..?? "He was actually trying to figure out what what was bothering her...."manik today is the day when my m-mo-mom da-dad threw me...."Nandini said in between the sorbs that she was controlling but couldn't control it so she let it out...manik felt guilty for her condition despite the fact that he wasn't and was the one who always made her smile and gave her the reasons to smile rather than shedding tears...he embraced her in his arms who fitted accurately in his strong and protective arms that give her the peace and calmness..that make her complete. That make her feel that shebis not alone to face the cruel world. They were in the car hugging each other when it begin dizzling. Nandini was wild with fright as once again all the memories shoot back to her mind. The moment aryaman entered her room. How she slapped him. How she faced him. How she pushed him but suddenly how he pushed her and came on top of her. And that was it she began to get back while sitting on her seat with legs on the seat. Manik observed her situation and get out of the car and opened the door of her side..she was shocked at him and became more terrified. Manik offered his hand to her to which she moved her head in a "no".."Nandini you trust me na?? .just come...main hoon na..I am here with you.."manik said bending down a little and all drenched in rain till now..."hamesha..?? "Nandini questioned him in a babyish way to which he replied..."hamesha..forever.." She held her hands but stopped gesturing him to not take her but nodded as he assured her his presence. He made her come out of the car with holding her hand. She quickly tightened her grip on his hand as she was feeling scared. He confirmed her through his eyes and went little ahead now they were standing in front the car with headlights giving a slight light to them. All drenched in rain. He opened his arms and looked upwards , she did the same as she saw him doing that so. Manik opened his eyes and saw her Nandini standing in rain with her arms in the air. He could sense that she was enjoying the rain drops on her face. He held her waist bringing her back from her world and pulled her closer and her hands hit his chest. He touched her cheek gently and bright his face close to hers and touched her lips with his. He poured all the love he had for her in that one kiss. He kissed her softly. Yhey kissed each other and tears started rolling down from nandini's eye. He broke the kiss not wanting to swell her pouty lips. They rested their foreheads and manik kissed her eyes to stop the precious pearls rolling down her eyes.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna