Chapter 112

Manik stepped inside the Malhotra mansion which was having a different type of sadness , pain and worry in the environment..at one time the laughter ; the merriment echoed but now there was silence that captured the place...he was carrying nandini in his arms who clung to him like a baby....they were back at home as nandini got discharged after 2 days....manik made sure that no one talked about their baby....he was trying to make her better but he knows how difficult it is for him to forget what happened despite of his efforts to make nandini forget them....everyone over there were having sadness visible in their eyes...fab five were silent which was against their rule...they were silent as no one had words to lessen their pain ; to share their sadness ; to overcome the loss coz it was something that no one can overcome so soon...it was pain no one can reduce....Mt malhotra was silent as though he did try to make nandini better by talking to her in hospital but he knows how difficult it's going to be for manan....after all they lost the one who would have came into this world as a sign of their love 'their child' it is always a dream of parents to give their children this and that...they always prepare themselves to give the best to their child even before that child starts developing in his mother's womb....manik slowly paced towards the staircase , climbed them and went straight to their room as he knew there wasn't anything to talk.....manik laid her down on the bed gently...he caressed her hair with his long fingers which always give peace to her.....she closed her eyes and took a deep breath to feel his soothing touch...."sleep , I'll be right here , love " he assured her to which she closed her eyes and went into the slumber...,as she was given heavy sedatives so she slept in few minutes....manik got up after stroking her hair and looking at her face for almost half an hour sitting beside her...her face was pale , devoid of smile but still it looked angelic to manik...manik kissed her forehead and withdraw his hand from hers..

Manik was standing in front of the bathroom mirror with his hands kept on bathroom slab and his head was hung low with his eyes close....manik finally looked into the mirror and looked straight to his reflection...his eyes were red due to crying...he wiped his tears which were on his cheeks but they were unstoppable...tears began to roll down his eyes and he let them out...his face was buried in his hands and was crying....The Manik Malhotra was crying ; crying for his baby who left him and nandini without even meeting them...he was crying for nandini who was fighting a battle of pain...her numb condition , her tears , her words came running in his mind and he kept crying....he let it all out which he was holding....someone said it correct that love and baby have the power to turn an arrogant one who never cried into a worried , concerned husband and father...the one who didn't cry in his life was crying for his two loves...from which one left him and other was a lifeless body...

After fighting with his tears and shedding them all manik came out after taking a shower...he didn't change his clothes since the time nandini came to the hospital.....his eyes were red and there wasn't any smile playing on his lips...he brushed his wet hair to adjust them and went to nandini who was still sleeping...her face wasn't glowing , it wasn't reflecting happiness but pain...manik kept his hand on her head moving it back and forth ; kissed Her forehead and whispered "I promise nandini I will get you back...I will make your forget...I will be strong for you for us...I will try everything to gat my previous nandini back who never stops smiling....I promise " he himself didn't know from where he brought that much courage but he will stick to his promises.......

Manik slowly kissed nandini's lips to wake her up... He again kissed her lips and this time nandini slowly opened her eyes and saw manik hugging her and she was sleeping with resting her head on his chest..."good evening , cupcake " manik said in a loving tone to change the atmosphere..."evening ? Main itni der so gyi ?" Nandini asked rubbing her eyes like a baby and again hugged manik..."hmm pr koi baat nhi...look at me ?manik said and lifted her face by holding her chin..."not bad " manik said looking at her "what's not bad ?" Nandini asked "the dark circles...may be coz of staying in his hospital you didn't have a peaceful sleep that's why bit now they are getting lighter "manik said in concern filled voice...."acha now get up you have to eat something and then take your medicines " manik said and made her sit in the bed....

"Mr mehta ky khilaaf koi saboot nhi hain " cabir said as all the men got settled in the study to have some talk and all the girls accompanied nandini...."CCTV footage main bhi it's not Mr mehta " now it was dhruv who said "of course woh khud tou nhi aye ga , kissi ko bhejy ga " manik said who was wandering in the study to and fro in frustration..."manik calm down aisy pareshaan hony sy kuch nhi hoga " Mr malhotra suggested "how can I calm down dad ? How ? Nandini ki haalat nhi dekhi aap ny ? She is not the same....kya galti thi us ki ? K us ny soha ko dost banay ? Hamary bhacy ki kya galti thi ? Us ny tou kuch nhi kiya tha " manik said and punched the wall beside him....dhruv went towards manik and said keeping his hands in his shoulders from back "we will find him...hum dhundy gy ussy..tu fikr mut kr or nandini bilkul theek ho jaye gi "   "Anyways is that man arrested who shot na " manik stopped in between because it was unable to him to remember that horrible incident..."police dhund rhi hai " cabir said......

Done with the update...so guys don't forget to leave comments and to vote...I'll be waiting...with love from humna