chapter 7

Next day
Location:-.airport

"Guys hum kahan jaa rage gain.!!?" Asked a frustrated Nandini coz of not getting her answers since she came to know about their trip. It was all done by nandini's monster Manik who turned into majnu Manik two years back.

"Have patience , it's a surprise." Manik said coming close to her and widened his eyes as to show her that the surprise is going to be super awesome.

Nandini turned her face making an angry pout to which he just wanted to smash his lips with her but realizing his surroundings he just came closer to her ear and whispered, passing a current down her spine.

"Stop making these cute faces or else it want be easy for me to carry on the trip with our friends."
He completed and she turned her face in total opposite direction to not show her redened face due to blushing as she was showing him that she is angry with him.
He smirked seeing his reaction on her and kept smiling at her cute yet angry pouts and glares..
There moment was disturbed when there was an announcement made for their flight and that was it for Nandini...she started jumping in excitement as she came to know the destination chosen by her monster...

"goaa..yippyy." She exclaimed excitedly. Everyone looked at her this baby side and a smile crept among their lips and looked at her with love but two eyes looking at her didn't had only love but true love , care , protectiveness , promise and those eyes looked like if they had a spcl relation with her and it being none other than then that of aSOUL-MATE..
" Manik you are the best." Nandini said smiling broadly as she was super happy. All the anger flew away as she heard the announcement.

Everyone headed to take departure when na dini held manik's hand making sure no one from their group sees them..

Manik gave her a question look to which she quickly kissed on his cheek and whispered an I lOVE YOU...
He just looked at her and said

"Now miss murthy be ready for what will come because now u made it impossible for me to control." He said in a soft tone.

She shyly looked here and there and finally looking at him and he being The MANIK MALHOTRA he quickly kisses on her forehead and said I love you too...
In a second they join their friends group and to their good luck no one saw them or else they will another chance to tease them but the one from which nothing his hidden gave manik a look as he thought something is fishy and he being the cabiraaa understood exactly what happened.

They took their seats with their Mr or Miss right.
The journey ended safely with manan quiet romance. Dhrulya cute talks. Cavya's non-stop nauk jhauk and mukbhi planning how to spend their trip.

They walked out of the airport and saw a driver with holding a board written MANIK MALHOTRA..and after the car drive of about 20mins they reached their cottage; in light brown colour built as a type of village's cottage giving a natural look and the lawn which surrounded the cottage did nothing but just increased the beauty of place. There was no sound of traffic, and pollution free air gave the relaxing atmosphere. Chirping of birds made there own melody; giving beautiful music. Apart from it everyone's vision stopped at the view of beech which added the instrumental rythem with help of currents occurring in the water..this all scenerio can give the solace to disturbed one. They moved into thecottage after bidding goodbye to manager after taking the keys. They all were awestruck except manik who was the only one behind these all. The house from inside looked like a palace with latest technologies and beautifully arranged things as they thought that the inner will be also like villages to give a theme and keeping the peace of countryside in mind. They all we're busy admiring the house when nandini side hugged manik who happily surrounded his arms around her shoulder and kept hee close as she placed her heart in his heart and hand on his chest; his arms being her favourite place in which she finds love, calmness, protection and in which she would love to die. She broke the hug when she saw everyone coming towards them with smiling faces and stood in front of manik and hugged him making it a group hug as a sign of thanking him. They broke the hug and went in their rooms as it was big enough for everyone as manik confirmed it before so they easily settled in their rooms.

Update Done. Thankyou for ur comments and keep on commenting and sending love.

Love,

Humna