chapter 4

Flashback:-

It was raining heavily. Curtains moving with the increasing wind,  it looked like the black clouds took over the blue sky. A girl of 16 years stood leaning with the door of the terrace with a Teddy in her hands which was almost of her size.

The girl look behind as she heard the door being opened and as she looked behind,  finding the most unwanted person of her life,  her aunt's son. Aryaman standing over there with a Flirty look did nothing but just  increased her anger...she being Nandini Murthy said

"Don't you have  any  manners ? You know na you can't enter in anyone's room without knocking and taking permission." Nandini said in an angry tone trying her best to make him leave the room but all in vain."

"If I knocked so you wouldn't  have given me permission to come in and actually I don't  feel like taking permission because you know na our parents have decided that we will be getting married and that's fixed so, why are you shying .After all I am your would be husband." He said with a smirk and tried to come close to her.

Nandini slowly moved back words as tears started rolling down her eyes. But she didn't showed aryaman her fear and tried to push him away and said "Aryaman don't  dare to come close to me. What do u think ? That I am sacred of you? Nhi!!  Aryaman khurrana main darrne wali Nhi hun."

As she finished she saw vase on the table which was near to her she picked it up and tried to hit him but to her bad luck he held her hand and pinned them to the door of the terrace. He came close to her face but she turned her face to the other side.

He moved towards her ear and whispered. "Baby you ar mine and you can't deny this and if you don't  know tou I will make you understand  in a better way" He ended while toching her face with his knuckles while his other hand was on her waist. She tried to free herself from his grip but he tightened his grip and pulled her towards himself. As she was left with no other option she slapped him hard and pushed him away and started running towards the door while shouting for help but it looked like no one listened to her. She was going to step out of the room when aryaman pushed her back and closed the door but forgot to lock. He just threw her on the bed and came over her.

"Aryaman please let me go..please please." Nandini pleaded as she was left with no other option. He laughed at her condition and said "Why are u pleading u know na we will be getting married so it's my right on you so just  chill." she shouted just after he finished. He was going to kiss her when the door banged open and a woman came and started beating aryaman he tried to protest but she hit him hard and Nandini picked up a side lamp and hit I'm on his head. He fell on the bed not being able to get her his senses....

"Nandu tu theek hai na?" The lady asked with a concern while whipping away nandini's tears.

"Ch-cha-chachi.." Nandini said sobbing..

"Nandu tu chal him bhaiya or bhabi ko sab bataty gain." Chachi said as she also cried silently.
They went downstairs however Nandini was walking lifeless and was more likely just dragging herself. They came where aryaman's and nandini's mom dad we're sitting. They came to them and chachi told them everything.

"Kya bakwaas kr rhi gain aap mera beta a is a Nhi kr Santa or kiya bhi hai you kya hua so waise bhi us ka pati ban jaye ga as they will finish their graduation." Aryaman's mom said coldly as she was proud of what he was trying to do.

"Sujata yeh kya bol rhi ho..aryaman aisaa larka Nhi hai or waise bhi so uska pati ban jaye ga kuch hi arsy mein." Nandini's mom said

"Mom yeh aap kya keh rhi hain? Main us se shaadi Nhi kr sakti." Nandini said  as she was shocked to hear her mother's words.

"Nandini it's fixed that u will get  married  with aryaman and that's final." Nandini's father spoke as he stood up.

"Dad why?  I don't want to. He is a jerk." And as she said she recieved a tight slap from aryaman who just came down and heard the whole conversation....
"Don't ever slap me again or push me away if I touch you." Aryaman said strictly.

"Mom dad now u also think that he is one for me?" Nandini asked...
"Yes. Because you know why since you came in our lives you have made our lives hell. is se acha that k aik beta hi ho jata. You just ruined our lives nandini. So, it's done u are getting married tomorrow. Do u understand  that?" Nandini's mom said sternly.

Here is d  update. So,hope u guys are liking my story. keep commenting.

with love from humna