Chapter 81

Sometimes you just not know what to do...how to react on the situation..how to forget everything that is causing you to take stress...how to live the same life you were living before..how to manage the circumstances..nandini was also one of the person who was having all the mess filled in her head but she couldn't get answer of any one..she actually thinks that she wouldn't be able to handle anything so easily and she couldn't have given a chance to her parents without manik..although he didn't gave her any idea but the only words he said "I will support you" were enough for her to understand that he will be with her in all ups and downs of life...
Manik was checking a file sitting in his office which was brought by an employ...buzzing of his phone diverted his mind from the file and finding it the most important call he ordered employ to go by saying.."last two pages are having some problems check them and make sure that they will be perfect next time.."his tone was bossy but not arrogant one...he picked up the call immediately and smiled on hearing his love's melodious voice..."hello" manik said after waiting for her to start the conversation but she was again talking but looks like not to him.."I think k ghalti sy call ki hogi..".manik said and was going to pull the phone away from his ear when.."nandini..tum ne kabhi apni inner feelings k baary mein nhi bataya..I mean k we know that you love manik a lot..and he was the first man with whom you were in a relation..pr phir bhi kuch batao.."mukti said settling herself on the couch in the lounge of the malhotra mansion as all the girls came to give nandini some company..."haan nandini hamein kuch batao na.. " navya seconded mukti... "c'mon" alya encouraged her to say...listening to their conversation manik thought of listening her answer although he knew that it won't be a good thing but he wanted to know what she feels for him..."manik..manik is my soul-mate..he is my friend..I never felt like i will marry to a person who will be perfect and will have all the qualities but after meeting manik I could see that he was perfect in everything he does..woh mere liye sub kuch hai..he guided me the right path..he told me the right way of living a life..manik ne hamesha , har waqt mein.mera saath diya hai..I felt.like rejected after being thrown out pr us ne mujhe respect di...he did every possible thing to bring a smile on my face..woh mere liye sab kuch hai...I wish k mujhy har janam mein woh hi mily..I LOVE HIM.... " nandini completed and was taken in a bone crushing big by her besties and the one who was calmly listening their conversation was feeling as though on being on cloud 9...he was feeling extremely happy and blessed to listen beautiful things from nandini..."I love you too nandini...I promise I won't let your feelings be effected with anything.." manik said to himself and disconnected the call...nandini on the other hand was blushing after telling her feelings to her friends who were happiest for their friends but someone who was between them just through the call was more than happy............
The earth rotated and this side other earth was now dark and the stars were scattered all over the black sky..a.landline kept in the lounge of the mansion was ringing and was picked up by the servant only to inform that person that his manik baba and bhabi jee are not at home and hung up the phone..manan were sitting in an ice cream parlor having cute moments while manik adoring his cutie pie, his wife..and nandini talking like a chatterbox but manik always loves to listen to her...."hello mukti.. " manik said as he attended the call..."tum dono kahan ho..ghr pr phone kiya tou pata chala k tum dono ghr pr nhi ho.." mukti said in a little high pitch.."haan woh hum bahar thy..tum batao kya hua.." manik asked mukti after telling her about their outing.."nhi woh..next week concert hai or us sy pehly album ka kaam complete krna hai tou we should visit the manager.." mukti said.."ok theek hai tou kal chalty hn.." manik said and hung up the phone..."chalyn..?" Manik asked her after telling her about his conversation with mukti...nandini nodded cutely and both left from the parlor..."manik hum kahan jaa rhy hn..yeh raasta tou hamary ghr ka nhi hai.." nandini asked manik as she saw manik taking a wrong turn..."it's a shortcut baby.." manik said smilingly to which she said "ok " and again concentrated on watching outside through the window..."yahan kyun roki gaari..?" Nandini asked as manik vaulted the car somewhere else..."just come.." manik said and get out of the car and nandini also got down and was still confuse..."chalo " manik said and moved ahead with nandini after entwining their hands..they moved ahead and nandini's smile grew bigger after watching the beautiful sight of fireflies..which were glowing as a sign of having true love around...the sparkling fireflies under the shunning stars were describing the love birds....."kaisa laga yeh shortcut..?" Manik asked in a.little laughing tone after engulfing her in a back hug..."it's beautiful manik.."nandini replied holding manik's face in the same position and kissed on his cheek....manik returned the favour by pecking her lips but nandini didn't allowed him to do so and dragged that simple peck into a long kiss....
Done with the update...hope you like it...guys leave your comments regarding the updates so that I can know ur point of view....with love from humna