chapter 74

Fab five reached the college and remembered the beautiful moments they spent there ; full of masti with ragging everyone and uploading their videos to have more fun...they finished their work of signing the contract and thought of spending some time in the canteen..as they entered they saw all seats full and an evil plan came in Fab five's mind but their lead man gave up the idea..."come on guys itny dino k baad kissi ki ragging..it's gonna be so much fun " Alya said excitedly..."exactly..chalo.. " cabir seconded her and everyone was in the plan except our sweet boy dhruv and manik...."kya yaar tum log pagal ho gye ho..nandini ko pata chala tou she'll be angry.."manik said as nandini the pure soul was against this..."kya yaar..ussy konsa pata chaly ga.."cabir said..."tu chahta hai k main nandini sy chup kr yeh sab krun.."manik said.."nhi yaar hum konsa sach mein kryn gy I mean k it's just for fun...itny din hogye kissi ki video upload kiye hoye.."cabir said trying to convince..."or agr nandini ko pata chal gya..?" Mukti said..."tu us ki fikr mut kr kuch nhi hoga.. "cabir said and after convincing for more five minutes they proceeded with their plan..."oh hello get up.."mukti said as soon as Fab five reached one of the tables to start with their plan..."ary pr hum yahan pehly k bathey huye hn.."the boy from the group said..."tumhn pata nhi hai k hum kon hain.. " cabir said casually..."yeh fab five hain chalo yahan sy warna kal tk hamari video YouTube pr hogi.. " the girl from the back table said to her friend as whisper but it was audible for everyone and listening to this manik smirked and the poor group of guys who were going to be ragged gulped down the saliva and stood up to leave..."kidr jaa rhy ho..?" Manik said and stopped the boy and pulled him in front of him..."woh-woh hamein kuch kaam hai..aap log bathiye na.."the boy stammered.."itni asaani sy nhi jany deyn gy...tum ne fab five se panga liya hai.."mukti said in her usual tone scaring everyone.."sorry..plzz hamein jaany dyn.."another boy from the same group said or rather pleaded..."not so easily.." alya said.."now bear the consequences.." cabir said and threw an egg on one of the boys...everyone there in the canteen escaped as they thought that staying there will be worst for them whereas some were enjoying on seeing the poor boys' state...cabir turned on his camera and started recording the video with everyone throwing eggs on them and splashing water , cold drinks and whatever they got....manik was sitting on the table in front of them and was watching when few memories hit his mind and a smile appeared across his lips..and those memories were of beautiful moments he spent with nandini in this Space Academy..."wait guys I am also here.." manik said stopping everyone and a boy who was restricted from going anywhere as he was holding the things that they needed for being the boys handed in egg to manik which he took the threw on the boy's face...this scene of manik throwing the egg on the boy's face was witnessed by one more pair of eyes and those were of none other than nandini who actually came to give them surprise as she finished her work early but this scenario bulged her eyes out of sockets and she ran to the parking lot and instructed the driver to take her back to the mansion...she was fuming with anger and made her mind to be angry with manik..."don't dare ....himmat bhi mut krna un ko tang krny ki.."manik said moving towards the boy as their main cause of punishing those guys were that they were insulting the peons who were passing in the corridors and now they were in the canteen as Fab faive asked them to see what they will be doing with the one who insulted them.just because they are peons....Fab five left from.there with their attitude..."wah mere shair..nandini will be proud of you.."cabir said patting manik's shoulder..."seriously manik tum ne peons ki help bhi ki or hamari masti bhi hogyi.." alya said...they sat in the car and drove to the mansion...manik smiled at his own and was thinking that he actually helped someone and this change was just because of his angel...they all were unaware of the storm coming as they will enter the house....the car vaulted in front of the mansions dn Fab five came out.. manik rang the bell.....inside the house nandini came downstairs and stopped the servant from opening the door and herself opened it as she was sure that it must be Fab five..."hy nandini" cbir said happily as he wanted to tell her that her monster is really changed...nandini saw their happy faces and was getting more angry..she stood in front of them blocking their way with her hands on her waist...everyone gave each other a confusing look as they saw nandini's angry pout...."kya hua nandini?" Mukti asked.."yeh mujhy tum logon sy poochna shahiye tha k kya hua un becharon ka jin ki tum log ragging kr k arhy ho.."nandini said folding her arms and everyone was shocked as they were clueless that how come she came to know...."tum sab ko kya laga k mujhy pata nhi chaly ga...main wahan tum sab ko surprise deny gyi thi or khud surprise ho gyi.." nandini said..."nandini jaisa tum samajh rhi ho waisa kuch nhi hai.." manik tried to tell her the truth but she wasn't in a mood to listen..."how could you guys...or manik tum..tum ne aisa kyun kiya.....monster manik..." nandini said and called her with that name after a short pause....."suno tou.."manik tried to stop her but she ran upstairs after tapping her foot on the floor..."manik tu tou gya aaj.."dhruv said..."jaa beta ab teri ragging shuru.." cabir said dramatically and everyone giggled..manik gave them a deadly glare and moved upstairs to deal with Mrs.monster.....
The update is here...hope you guys like it....I thought of having some fun....must comment...with love from humna