chapter 83

Walking inside the bungalow decorated with different flowers and balloon accompanying them as they were being hung ,one was looking.not less than a Greek God in a black suit while other looked a perfect match for him looking ethereal in red dress frock covering more than her thighs with black cigarette pants..wearing beautiful black not so high heels and a black cluth made her look more elegant..they two being manan walked towards padma and seuresh to take their blessings and after doing so moved towards the couple who were looking amazing on their 25th anniversary..."manik " nandini called Manik and tapped his shoulder lightly asking her to.look at the doorway...at the doorway stood Fab five as they were called by nandini's parents, aunty and uncle as they are their closest friends.. "nandini you are looking breathtaking " mukti complimented nandini as soon she reached manan after greeting everyone and wishing the couple...no doubt that all the girls looked beautiful as alya wore a simple beige colored A line frock which covered more than her knees , mukti wearing dark blue colored plazos with same colored crop top and navya wore a a black colored shirt filled with embroidery of white and red colour and black colored tights...the party was at full swing with slow music playing at the background and the air was filled with the voices of people who were gossiping.."waisy manik really your lady is looking so hot.." alya said in a teasing way and it did work as nandini was blushing hard and it didn't got unnoticed by anyone..."OMG nandini...tum is century ki wahid larki ho jo sharmati ho.." now harshad said coming towards them and all burst put into laughter while nandini was giving tough competition to tomatoes...manik who was standing beside nandini was just smiling at his love who is really the most different girl..."nandini bacha idhr ao kuch kaam hai.." nandini's aunty said coming towards the group and dragging nandini by lightly putting her hand on her back..she took nandini a little away from her friends and was saying something to her or rather whispering and manik was just adoring his wife with a smile on his face..he looked how everyone is giving her the importance which she needed by her own family..
Manik's Pov
Nandini always wanted to be loved by her parents but don't know why the Almighty examined her...she is such a pure soul and still she suffered a lot...she suffered for the thing she haven't done..she craved for mother's warmth and father's protection but may be there was something good planned for her....whatever happened I can't change but I will definitely try my best to save her from every evil eye and to protect her... HAMESHA..nandini ky ayiappa us ko or dukh mut dyna.....(pov ends)
Manik was thinking all this and prayed in his heart to nandini's ayiappa on whom she has lot of trust that he won't do anything wrong..."manik agr tu ny apni biwi ko ghurna band kr diya ho tou koi baat kr ly.." cabir taunted manik asmanik was continuously looking at nandini without even blinking his eyes...nandini who was standing a bit far from from and was talking to a guest was feeling his constant gaze and just to hide her blush she kept on placing her strands behind her ear...his gaze was actually making her feel safe that he is with her and will be..."tujhy kya problem hai... meri biwi hai.." manik replied with a smirk and cabir just gave him "kya baat hai" look..."ladies and gentlemen jaisa k aap sab jaanty hain k aaj mere mom dad ki anniversary hai.." harshad said in a mike gaining everyone's attention and all clapped for the couple..."so I would request all of you to please come here with you partners and show us your beautiful steps on a romantic song.. " harshad announced and all the couples went with their partners...manik looked at nandini qhp was already looking at him and then she looked downbecause of blush that appeared on her face..."would you like to have this dance Mrs malhotra.?" Manik asked while extending his hand towards nandini like a true gentleman...nandini in return just placed her hand on his and smilingly both moved towards the dance floor being lots in each other's eyes....
Khuda bhi jab tumhe mere paas dekhta hoga
The song started with the couples moving according to the music...alya and dhruv were first standing in the middle of the stage being surrounded by mukti and abhi from right, manik and nandini from right, navya and cabir from back and two other couples which stood behind manan and mukbhi...
Itni anmol cheez de di kaise, sochta hoga!
Tu be-misaal hai, teri kya misaal doon
Aasmaan se aayi hai, yehi keh ke taal doon
Manik was lipsing the.lyrics with utter most love as though he meant each and every word looking into nandini's eyes who was feeling the most luckiest to have manik...
Phir bhi koi jo pooche, kya hai tu kaisi hai
Hathon me rang leke, hawaa me uchaal doon
(hawaa mein uchhal doon..)
Khuda bhi jab tumhe mere paas dekhta hoga
Itni anmol cheez de di kaise, sochta hoga!
The stanza ended with the same lines and the couple switched their positions and now some random couple was in middle and other couples surrounding that couple and were actually lost in each other...
Jo bhi zameen tere paaon tale aaye
Kadmon se chooke woh aasmaan ho jaaye
Tere aage pheeke pheeke saare shringar hai
Main toh kya farishte bhi tujhpe nissar hain
Manan were still looking in each others eyes as though they were fixed only there and were restricted to look somewhere else...their bodies were moving a sync with sometimes ladies twirling by holding their men's hands and some other steps which are necessary in a couple dance....
Garmi ki shaam hai tu, jaadon ki dhoop hai
Jitne bhi mausam hain, tere karzdaar hain
(tere karzdaar hain..)
Khuda bhi jab tere andaaz dekhta hoga
Itni anmol cheej de di kaise, sochta hoga!
Changing their positions they again danced when "shuffle the partners" harshad's voice came asking them to shuffle but it looked like that announcement doesn't affected Manan as they kept on dancing looking inneach other's eyes..they were actually out of world living in their own dreamland...not finding any other thing everyone left the stage leaving Manan behind..as they didn't want to disturb them...
Chehra hai ya jaadu, roop hai ya khwab hai
Aankhein hain ya afsaana, jism ya kitaab hai
Aaja tujhe main padh loon, dil mein utaar loon
They were dancing like professionals although this dance wasn't planned but it looked like they were practicing from.months..their coordination of timing was amazing..may be their understanding was excellent and that's why they read each other's mind and did the same steps...
Hothon se dekhun tujhe, aankhon se pukar loon
Khwahishein ye kehti hain, kehti rehti hain
Leke tujhe baahon mein shaamein guzaar loon
(shaamein guzaar loon..)
Nandini came to manik by rolling on his arm which was spread and was holding nandini's hand...he wrapped his arms around her from behind and both moved right to left in a slow motion..he changed her position in a slight move and now both were facing each other....
Khuda bhi ab tujhe din raat dhoondta hoga
Itni anmol cheej de di kaise, sochta hoga!
They ended the dance with joining their forehead and closing their eyes...the lights went off and they heard a huge round of applause and this brought them.back from their world...they left the dancing floor while smiling but nandini was still blushing....
Done with the update..hope u like it..with love from humna...