Chapter 114

Days passed in not a jiffy as they were like years for Manik especially as he wasn't able to see Nandini in that state for whole day and they weren't much pleasant to them... He made sure that she was eating well , taking medicines , putting medicine on her wound and he did all the work himself to witness that it was done....Nandini had a little more love and respect for Manik in her and just love the ways he used to shower his love.....

Love is actually not only telling your mate about how much you love them , to give gifts , to compliment them or to do what they like rather love is a feeling in which you care more for your mate...you pamper them...you make them do the things which they are scared of to make them live without any fear...you accept their imperfections to make them perfect together...I LOVE YOU is a word to describe your love but the depth of the love is only visible in your mate's eyes ; in your mate's care ; in your mate's actions....

Nandini walked back into the house after bidding her daddy good bye as he left for airport to catch a flight to New York...suddenly her phone started beeping indicating her chachi's call..she picked it up and had a grin on her face on hearing her voice as she was always a mother actually more than a mother to her.....she talked to her telling her about her well being and listening her new recipes from her...,she cut the call and moved towards her room....manik on the other hand was waiting for her in the room who was actually in office according to her...Nandini opened the door of the room and walked in only to get a surprise...the whole room was flooded with flowers...it looked like as a flower shop having material for the entire life...the scenario in front of Nandini made her believe in being the luckiest girl on the planet...she felt most special...why won't she ?! After all her dear hubby doesn't leaves a chance to make her feel like that....she felt being on the top of the world...the love she craved for in her childhood is being showered on her and it blew her craving away in a short period of time but there's a lot to come as Manik loves to pamper her...he does all this is his job and will be getting wages..hehe.....he is selfless in her case , he is a simple lover who does everything to make his girl smile in her case , he is caring in her case , he is not all arrogant in her case , he is a kid in her case......he is just he in front of Nandini.....he is weak and strong in front of her....,,
Nandini after taking a look of the entire room which looked like a garden in spring , walked inside only to get stunned...she opened her hands and twirled slightly around as the packet full of red rose petals were showered on her..their almost no weight touched her milky soft skin , her eyes because of which she kept on blinking her eyes...she had a never ending smile on her face which was like a light in the darkness , partner in loneliness, strength in the war , money to a bankrupt and much more for Manik... Manik's heart jumped in joy on seeing the most wanted sight in front of him...he felt like wealth was walking towards him...Nandini turned and saw Manik standing in front of her and looking at her with a smile crept on his lips...Nandini ran towards him and took him in hug to which he happily reciprocated , picking her a little up from the ground...Manik kept Nandini on the floor and both broke the hug only to get lost in each other's eyes...."hey..why these tears ?" Manik said wiping the lone tear that escaped her eye..."I can't find words to thank you for all the lo " Nandini was cut off in between as she found Manik's lips kissing her's softly...he added a little pressure and she understanding his signal responded to the kiss...Manik's one hand was around her waist holding her close to him while other was on her cheeks with his long fingers entering her hair...Nandini's hands were on his chest but her hand eventually travelled near his collars and held his short from there as his proximity was making her go weak on het knees...Manik let ho off her lips after chewing her lips and leaving his love all over.."don't ever try to say what ever you were going to.." Manik said in a little stern voice and Nandini bobbed her head like a baby..."I love to do this for you..tumhary liye main kuch bhi kr sakta hun or thank you is not needed...I am doing this to thank you for coming into my life and making me manik from monster..." Manik said and Nandini smiled on his words.."waisy do you like the surprise ?" Manik asked putting his hand around her shoulder , taking her in a side hug..."Mani I loved it..seriously " Nandini said looking at all the flowers with the biggest grin on her face..."I love you" Nandini said and kissed manik's left cheek "I love you more " Manik said and kissed her forehead and joined it with her's..."and will love...hamesha " Manik said "hamesha " Nandini said and both hugged each other with manik's face rested on her head..

Guyss sorry for the short update but I was out of the station..so hope u understand...with love from Humna