chapter 55

Sun was shining brightly after his holiday on which the rain took sun's place just to make everyone happy and to enlighten their mood in which she was succeeded...it was winter rain but still had same calmness and had the same effect on ppl's mood and the children again willing to enjoy by playing in the rain but were not allowed due to winters and if they did they would have caught cold....may be rain becomes happy seeing those children trying their best to be drenched in it but are restricted from doing so from their parents.........
Location India----malhotra industries
"Gaurav check these files and if there is any mistake then rewrite it coz I am a bit busy now " Mr.malhotra ordered like a boss and the poor gaurav silently left as he didn't had any courage to talk to him further and thought he should complete his orders or else he will be in trouble...Mr.malhotra himself didn't knew he was angry on his employ or that caller...he wasn't able to find that caller and most of all he came to know about the investigation Mr.malhotra is doing through his resources to find him.....Mr.malhotra was still thinking and combining some scenes happened to them and the things the caller said so that in some way he could get to know him but suddenly his thoughts were broken by the ringing of his office landline....he picked up the phone and was ready to disconnect it early as he thought it must be the receptionist or his employees but to his dismay the man speaking on the other side was enough to boil his blood..being the father of manik he had the same level of anger and was thinking to kill him...."Mr.malhotra yeh sochna chodiye k mujhy aap ky office ka number kaisy mila.."Mr.malhotra was actually thinking and before he could speak the unknown caller said...."main ny aap ko phone is liye kiya hai kyun k main aap ko aik baat batana bhul gaya tha..."the caller again said and now Mr.malhotra was expecting something bad coming out of his mouth..."I know what you did two years back " the caller said after a small pause and he knew that this will be like a bomb on Mr.malhotra's head and it was...Mr.malhotra wasn't expecting this and he was shocked to hear it from him...."ab tou aap ko wohi krna pade ga jo main kahun ga warna..... aap ko tou pata hai k manik ko is k baary mein kuch nae pata or nahi police ko....take care.. "the caller said and disconnected the call leaving a shocked and tensed Mr.malhotra behind.....Mr.malhotra quickly called cabir and as he picked the call said "cabir kuch pata chala us caller k bary mein " he asked in a worried tone to which cabir replied... "nhi uncle abhi tak tou nhi...kya hua kuch hua hai kya.."he was having the softness in his voice to which h Mr.malhotra took a breathe and said "nhi beta waisy hi..chalo theek hai..kuch pata chaly tou bata dyna.."he said calmly as he didn't wanted cabir to know this and disconnected the call....
Location Venice -
"Kaisa hai mera baby? " manik asked in a loving tone while caressing her cheek..."bilkul theek....tum jo ho..." nandini said while smiling and manik pecked her lips and nandini just hugged him more tightly and hurried her face in his chest....manik smilingly embraced her and kept on stroking her hair..."are you sleepy?? " manik asked to which looked up to him and nodded in a no..."are you" now nandini asked to which manik made a cute puppy face and nodded is yes...."woh kya hai na main raat bhar sou nhi saka.."manik said making same face to which nandini got confused and said "kyun? " manik was thinking of words but said "wohhhh" he said while gesturing to both of them to which nandini slapped him on his shoulder and was turning red due to blush...."manik tum bhi na " nandini said, manik laughed at her and then took her in his embrace....they were like that when manik's phone buzzed...manik making a sad face as he will be breaking the hug picked the phone and showed the screen to nansini which was flashing cabir...."hello' manik said as he attended the call...."hellloooo " everyone shouted in union from the other side as they all were together...."kaisy ho tum dono "dhruv asked as the phone was on speaker..."hum bilkul theek hain buddy tum log sunao.." manik asked while nandini was just smiling...."hum bhi theek hain or hamari angel kaisi hai.." mukti said to which nandini replied "main bilkul theek hun mukti " the phone was on speaker so they listened to her and then alya asked...."Venice kaisa hai..?? Tum log enjoy tou kr rhy ho na.." as she completed..."Venice bht khubsurat hai or hum bht enjoy kr rhy hn " nandini replied....they had their sweet conversation with manan asking about their dad and everyone there and their friends asking about the places and things of Venice....
Here is the update guyssss.....hope u like it....so, something about Mr.malhotra will revealed in coming updates till then keep loving...with love from humna