Chapter 96

Nandini was standing in front of the mirror brushing her hair slowly as though she was lost in deep thoughts...manik came out of the washroom and picked his watch up from the dressing table where nandini was standing.."nandini btw I was thinking k we should give up the idea of going for shooting as you are looking killer.." manik said wearing his watch and said the last word in nandini's ear bringing her out from her trance..."kahan khoi hui ho.." manik said hugging her from behind as he sensed that she wasn't OK..."kuch nhi tou bilkul bhi mut bolna.." manik said warning her as he knows her inside out..."Mani..I am feeling very ajeeb...I mean k aisa lag rha hai someone is spying on us.."nandini said what she felt..."spying?" Manik said in a questioning way lifting his head and looking at her in that position..."hmm.." "Mani.." nandini added to her hmm.."hmm.." manik hummed as a gesture for her to say further.... "can we cancel the soot please.." nandini said scaringly..."why..? Kya hua..?" Manik asked in a concerned voice..."it's just k I think shooting for a song will be like showing ourselves to everyone and secondly I don't want the world to see our love.." nandini said whatever came to her mind..manik kput his hand on his lips and was actually controlling his smile as now both of them.were facing each other..."I am sorry but it's just k.." nandini left her statement incomplete and was all the time playing with her fingers due to nervousness.."sshh.." manik said keeping a finger on her lips and holding her hands in his other hand to calm her down.."nandini u don't have to be sorry...even I knew k u weren't comfortable with this you just said coz u thought k I will mind..I also think k showing our love, our moments although they will be for shooting but phir bhi I think it won't be OK..."manik said.."tou u are not angry with me..?" Nandini asked cutely.."not at all meri jaan....I just wanted you to tell me by yourself coz I wanted u to realize k there is no formality between us..we can share whatever we have in our hearts or minds.." manik said making nandini smile...."I love you manik.." nandini said and hugged him.."I love you too.." manik replied hugging her back..."but what about the video for the song..?" Nandini asked.."you don't worry about that...the models which were shooting before un ka kal phone aya tha n they were saying k they are ready to shoot.." manik said... "now come.."manik said holding her hand and moving out of the room.."but where..?" Nandini asked..."we have to practice for the last time for the song and then in the evening we will sing the real one.." manik reminded nandini after which they both walked out in the lobby to join everyone else........
"Guys let's start it from the beginning.."manik said and everyone noddingly started the song once again..they all were gathered in the studio where Fab five 's practice was on full swing whereas nandini and abhi stood their watching them singing from their hearts......
Guys give ur views about the updates..I really want to know ur comments..hope u like it...with love from humna