chapter 40

The sun rose with a happy face as it was a new morning of the love birds who got married yesterday and showered each other with their love last night. The windows were closed but still few sun rays landed on the floor in front of the windows and the door of a balcony consisting of a round swing made from bamboos hanging from ceiling and landing a little or more than that up from the floor. Nandini started moving a sign of waking up. Manik's eyes opened slowly and saw his love opening her eyes..they looked at each other and then Nandini said "good morning " Manik smiled and replied "good morning..mera baby zaada tired tou nhi hai..?? He questioned her still holding her as she was wrapped in maroon coloured cloth and looked angelic in that as well with hands red with henna and wrists filled with choda., her hair line filled with vermilion and her neck having a wedding necklace.

Nandini nodded in a no and with thismanik moved forward and took her lips in a kiss as the start of his morning to make it good morning. Manik broke the kiss soon and hugged her tightly to which she responded back and kissed on his heart. It was around 7:45 am and they were in same position from last 2-3 good minutes, murmuring sweet nothings to each other and were well aware that they weren't sleepy.

"Nandini" manik softly called her name breaking the silence..."hhm." She hhmmed while moving her finger on his bare chest as a sign of drawing or writing something..."was I too much wiped last night..I know k tum kaho gi k you are OK but still tell me the truth.." manik said and Nandini stopped doing what she was doing and looked at manik and said

"mani main waise hi nhi keh rhi k I'm alright...I am saying coz I am and u don't know how much blessed I am feeling after last night..u made me feel complete...I love you and I know u can never hurt me.." Nandini.completed and manik sealed his lips with hers for a passionate kiss which ended only when they were out of breath. Manik pecked her lips for numerous times and then Nandini left to have a shower. She was walking.holding that cloth close to her chest when suddenly she was pulled and landed in a strong pair of arms. Manik's hands were around.nandini's waist while nandini's hands were on his chest.

"manik choro I have to get ready.."Nandini said trying to get out of his hold.."Mrs.malhotra aap ko bht jaldi hai apne pati ko chod k jaany ki.." manik said making a.said face and Nandini encircled her arms.around.manik's neck and said "tou mere pati ko kya chahiyee..." Nandini said stretching on the last words as she pulled his cheeks..

"I will tell you k mujhy kya chahiye.." manik said moving closer to her while Nandini giggled and said "Mr.manik malhotra abhi mujhy jaany do..I have to get ready..pleased.." Nandini pleaded making a pouty face which he couldn't resist and pecked and then said "OK" Nandini began to move towards the washroom when suddenly she stopped , kissed manik on his cheek and then left. Manik smiled at her and suddenly his phone buzzed "yeah cabir" manik said as it was cabir who called him..."yeah kya..tu suna kaisa hai..I know tired ho ga.."cabir taunted him and manik said "Tera koi or kaam nhi hai kya jab dekho mujhy tung krta rehta hai.." cabir laughed at manik's state and then discussed about few songs for the album and then disconnected the call. Manik was messaging someone when his attraction was diverted to the bathroom door as the sound came of knob being opened and was mesmerized as he saw Nandini wearing sea green saree with sleeveless blouse and deep back having a dork at the back.

Nandini was unaware of manik's constant gaze as she was drying her hair with the towel. She stood in front of the mirror and began to wear eating when manik stood behind her and she saw the reflection of him. Manik was actually lost in her beauty and slid his arms around nandini's waist and nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck passing a current through her body. Nandini kept her hand on manik's which was around her waist. Manik slowly moved to her hair and got lost in her wet hair..."these are my heaven.."he said while muzzling his nose in her neck.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna