chapter 18

Everyone was enjoying the amazing dishes ordered by the one they call their angel, bestie, sister and of course bhabi but she is actually the love of manik and is none other than Nandini. While having the breakfast one person was in no mood to leave the hand of his love from past few minutes even after the pleading looks of Nandini who was sure that someone will them like this but manik was doesn't care. He just knows that he loves her and no one can stop him from loving her would be wife. Nandini was trying her best to free her left hand from manik's grip but it was way to strong but not hurting one.

."Don't make such cute pouts or else you won't be able to free urself from me." He whispered in her ear with a wink to which she looked here and n there finding something to hide her blush. She readily gave up the rides of freeing her hand as she knew it wasn't easy. They finished the breakfast and everyone went just to get ready and leave for outing but none of them noticed that manan were still there and manik was actually planning for something else. Nandini with much efforts and fulfilling his man's wish of a morning dose which turned into a passionate one retired to her room and changed herself into a floral designed sleeveless gown and a pair of multi-shaded bangles in one of her hands and pink colored studs giving her a form of a star and flat sandals not adding any height to her natural one. She left her strands open and came to the lounge and sawnthw boys already there her eyes were stick to manik who was wearing blue shirt nd white jeans looking hot and dashing as always. She came to them and manik glued his eyes on her as she walked to them and her hair moving with her steps. They were looking in each others eyes and Manik was deeply lost in her beauty and angelic face as she was shining like a star for him only him.

Their trance was broken why the words of abhimanyu "Manik I know she is looking beautiful but plzz aose mat dekh woh tamatar jaise laal ho rhi hai."
Manik gave him a glare for breaking his most favorite moment of adoring his love. "Chal beta ab huamari yahan zaroorat nhi hai." Cabir said and left after getting a fake smile from Manik. As she paced towards him after they complimented her on her look and left, manik said whatever was going in his heart and mind but the fact is that she is the only thing he thinks of and is never out of his mind or sight..."beautiful.."she smiled and kept her hands on his chest... she was over whelmed with his compliment full of love as he sounded like all lost. He softly and gently touched her cheeks with his knuckles and cupped her cheeks and , kissed on her nose making her giggle.

"Manik tu bht lucky hai to have her and thank you so much for bringing her into our lives.."mukti said to manik as they all were walking towards the ice-cream stall where Nandini was buying ice-creams for some of the children who were craving for it. Fab Five and other kept on staring at Nandini theybway she was talking to the children and making cute pouts while talking to them and they kissing her on her cheeks one by one. Manik was looking at her with so much love and proud at the same time. He felt on cloud 9 to have her as his life partner. She came back after biding her newly found friends bye and saw everyone staring at her and smiling. She was going to ask them the reason for which they were staring at her but suddenly she was hugged by the girls and said "You are the best. We love you..." Everyone said in union still hugging her. By seeing them the rest of them; boys also hugged them making it a group hug they broke the hug but manik kept on side hugging her and kissed on her temple..."aww..so cute." Aya said watching them. They again started their walk on the road because they preferred to walk and enjoy rather than to sit in the car and get passed by all the things. They were moving when suddenly someone came in front of Nandini and left everyone shocked and even more shocked after what happened next. Soha hugging Nandini and Nandini also as she knew that she was correct for what she thought about soha. They broke the hug and soha said with a smile on her face

"nans I know you recognized me in the yesterday's party and I also but I thought of giving u a surprise like this..."
I knew it that you are the same soha..my bestie..."Nandini said with a constant smile on her lips.

"Look who's there..."soha said pointing towards her parents.

Nandini went to them..."soha told us whenever she went to the park and played with you but we never met you and yesterday she told that you are the one...."her father said after patting nandini's head and soha's mom gave blessings to nandini.

"What are you doing over here ?? "Mukti asked soha after Nandini left..."guys I am sorry for whatever I did..I am sorry manik...but I am happy for Nandini she is my bestie..."soha said and narrated them the whole story. Nandini came back and soha left after taking her phone no and promising that she will meet her again and will surely cum to Mumbai. Everyone saw that how happy Nandini was so didn't told her how she is and excepted their friendship even if they didn't wanted but manik was even more protective now as he can't trust that soha and that too if it is all about Nandini.

"I won't let anything happen to you Nandini...."manik thought and promised to Nandini and himself also.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna