chapter 77

The day was going quite smoothly as Fab five as busy in practice for their event and nandini was busy in making some.delicious lunch even after manik's protests of not letting her cook..."guys guys stop it nd have your lunch by chef Nandini.."nandini said and walked in the jam room of the mansion with a try in her hand followed by two other servants who were carrying other things which nandini cooked..."nandini u r seriously the best....mere pait main chuhy badminton khail rhy thy.." cabir said putting his hand on his stomach... "even I was hungry lekin tumhare husband ny hamein khana khany ka mauka hi nhi diya.." shrug complained and winked at manik..."so bad manik..." nandini said dramatically accompanying dhruv and cabir in their drama....manik looked at nandini who was smiling...everyone got busy in having their lunch as it was yummy and nandini got much appreciation...."nandini ma'am aap k liye call hai.." the servant came and gave nandini the information to which she nodded and moved out of the jam room and picked up the landline and said "hello" to the person on line..."nandini meri bachi tu kaisi hai.." chachi asked as nandini greeted her..listening to her motherly voice tears took their place in nandini's eyes as she remembered all the events she went through past few days..."chachi main bilkul theek hun..aap or chacha kaisy hn..".nandini asked controlling her tears and sounding alright as chacha and chachi doesn't know about all the mesa that happened..."hum bhi bilkul theek hain... mera shahrukh khan matlab manik kaisa hai..?" Chachi asked to which nandini had a smile on her face nd told chachi about his well being...they disconnected the call after having some good conversation.....she kept the phone back on the table when she was taken in a back hug by manik holding her arms at front side and locking her in his strong arms...she laughed at his sweetest gesture and he began to nuzzle his face in the crook of her neck..."chacha chachi theek hn.." manik asked as he came to know about their call through her expressions and nandini didn't asked him that how he knew and she knows that he knows her in and out...."theek hn.." nandini replied moving her fingers in his hair...manik moved his face nd gave her a long kiss on her left cheek making her giggle..."manik" they heared mukti's shout calling for ma in and he unwantingly broke their moment and moved inside the jam room..."tum dono ka kya problem hai...manik agr tujhy jamming nhi krni tou bata dy.. "mukti said pulling their legs.."jamming hi tou krni hai.."manik said and only nandini understood his meaning of JAMMING...nandini's eyes bulged out of sockets on hearing such thing from.manik in front of everyone...nandini was blushing hard now...mukti was going to pul- their leg by saying something else when suddenly her phone rang..."hello..haan abhi.." mukti said as she picked up the call and everyone smiled as till now she was pulling their leg but now it's their turn to pull her leg..."ya ok ..bye.."mukti said and disconnected the call.."acha guys I gotta go.."mukti said and went to pick up her bag..."mukti but hum ny tou jamming krni thi na..bhul gyi.." manik said.."manik plzz yaar.. sorry for disturbing you both but plzz jany dy.." mukti pleaded but manik was in no mood..."go mukti...manik jany do ussy.." nandini said and mukti left only after kissing nandini on her cheek and giving her a thank you...."even I will go...." alya said and with this everyone left...manan were standing at the door as they were seeing off their friends and soon their cars got dismissed..manik without waiting a second pulled nandini towards him with full force and she banged into his chest...he picked her up in his arms and carried her to the car and made her sit on the passed Ger seat..he sat there no the driver's seat and drove to their destination..."manik hum kahan ja rhy hn.?" Nandini asked and manik shushes her pecking her lips...she sat straight as she got her answer that he won't be telling her...manik haunted the car in front of the bungalow..."come nandini"manik said her unfastening his seat belt..."manik hum kahan ayn hn..?"nandini asked him being curious and clueless..."just come baby...and trust me I won't do anything that you will not like.." manik said not finding any other thing to say..."manik yeh tum kya bol rhy ho..?"nandini asked trying to figure the meaning about his sentence..."nandini it's just k remember I am with you and will stand by your side in your every step...you will not be alone in any aspect of life...your wish is. Y command and your dream is my dream...I will try my best to keep this smile on your face.." manik said what he wanted to say and nandini had few tears in her eyes on listening his words but was also confuse that why ma in is talking like that..."manik I know k you or with me....manik thankyou for coming into my life..." nandini said the last line while hugging him to which he reciprocated..."chalen..?" Manik asked to which nandini nodded in agreement and both got down from the car...nandini was still clueless of what will be coming...they moved towards the door of the bungalow with entwined hands and ma I'm rang the bell only to be welcomed by harshad...."harshad..?" Nandini said in a shocked tone as she wasn't expecting him...."nandini harshad has something for you.."manik said and everything was confusing nandini..."thank you manik for agreeing..." harshad thanked manik with a smile and manik replied with just a smile..."what..?"nandini asked looking towards manik and then harshad..."Come you will know.." harshad said and gave them the way to enter..manan were still holding each other's hands and with this they moved in.....
Here you go with the update...so...any guesses what will be the surprise..??...keep on thinking...with love from humna