chapter 88

The plane landed safely on the airport giving a new sight to the travellers...the view was indeed breathtaking..the laights of building looked like fireflies were flying all over...the clock was striking ten and the night was partly cloudy increasing the beauty.......
Manan moved out of the plane and started everyone looked like welcoming them to their land...moving out of the airport with the luggage they saw a.man who was well.dressed and his uniform gave them a sign of he being a driver....manan moved towards D's him and he easily recognised them especially manik due due to their fame...they sat in the car followed by driver after he kept their luggage in the car..."nandini I am not forcing you..if you don't want to shoot then we can surely manage that.." manik said holding nandini's hand which was on the seat..nandini wasn't shocked on his this sudden view about the shooting as she knows that he cares for her..."manik I want to do it...waisy bhi tum ho na.." nandini said while smiling and manik pecked her forehead.........manik suddenly felt his phone buzzing and he was sure that it must be the call from his beloved friends but to his surprise it was from his dad..."hello dad.." manik said after picking the call and nandini concentrated on the call rather than looking outside through the window..."hum bilkul theek hain..and the flight was way too relaxing.." manik said in a tone of giving someone the information..."ok.. "manik said and handed the cell phone to nandini as his dad wished to talk to his princess..."hello daddy.." nandini said excitedly..."so.., how are you doing..?" Mr.malhotra said-asked..."good....how r u..??" Nandini replied and asked at the same.time..."I'm.also good....kaisy lagi jagah mere bachy ko..?" Mr.malhotra asked as though he was talking to a two year old child who came to a new place... "daddy it's so beautiful..." nandini replied in the most happy tone...soon the call ended only after wishing nandini good luck and Mr.malhotra getting listening to nandini who was y'all ng him to take proper rest and take care of himself......
They both stood out of the car facing the main door of a huge building named as Mandarin Oriental which is the place they will be staying at...they.moved in and were greeted respectfully by the guard and then by the manager with a boy carrying bouquet of flowers for them..."welcome sir , ma'am...hope you like the place...Mr jaiswal will meet you after your band members will be here and he really wanted to know that why you insisted to pay all the payments of staying nd all " the manager delivered the message of Mr.jaiswal.."first of all thank you for this warm.welcome and in case of payments then it was just like that...actually I didn't want to bother him.for our stay or anything.." manik replied smartly and left with nandini to their room after bidding bye to the manager..."manik it looks like there is another world inside this hotel.." nandini said on being mesmerized by the interior of the hotel.."hhmm...BTW tum zaada tired tou nhi ho..?" Manik asked her lovingly on their way to their room..."bilkul bhi nhi....tum ne mokka hi nhi diya.."nandini said cutely after giving a sound of her tounge...they moved inside the room..."it's amazing one.." the words escaped from.nandini's to the on seeing a beautiful suite with all new facilities needed or even more than that...it was a suite of two bed rooms with attached bathrooms..a small lounge type sitting area and the balcony ofcoure which was sticked to manan's bedroom...the bedroom in which nandini was busy in placing their clothes in the cupboard was a well furnished room with a bed having bouncy spring and cushioning head...the wall right in front of the bed was full of wooden work with a 50 inched LED tv placed in the middle of the wooden wall...the left side of the bed was having full glass wall with huge curtains covering them....the wall looked like a one piece but actually there was a door in it which led to the balcony giving a beautiful view of water body...manik once again proved to be a bestest husband as he chose such a suite in which his baby will be staying peacefully.....
Done with update..hope u like it...with love from humna