Chapter 99

Nandini's pov
He's perfect , perfect in every damn thing...i was listening to his melodious voice standing outside the recording room as I didn't want to disturb them....after arguing with manik i won and was standing outside with navya and abhi....i tiptoed to look at him through the square shaped see through glass which was at a height in the wooden door...i chuckled at myself that how i was being impatient to look at him.....
His sharp jawline looking perfect while he opened his mouth for singing
"Rag rag woh samaya mere
Dil par woh chaaya mere
Mujh mein woh aise jaise jaa
Gire barsaat mai paani jaise
Koi kahaani jaise
Dil se ho dil tak jo bayaan"
His smiling while singing the song is just sending chills down my spine..i am proud to say that he is mine...
Aashiq dil tera purana hai yeh
Deewana deewana samjhe na ho"
I was shamelessly scrutinizing when suddenly he looked in my direction and gave me his smirk...
He knows what type of affect he has on me...
He looked at me indicating that those lines were meant for me through his eyes..
Manik's pov
I was singing the song thinking about my nandini who fought with me and at last stood outside ..
Typically my girl
as she thought i will get "distracted" although she was right she always manages to distract me..
This thought made me chuckle..i felt her watching and after looking here n there i spotted her looking through the small see through glass..i just wanted to crash into her arms and cuddle her on seeing her cute face , luscious pouty lips which were turned into the smile...i knew she was standing on her toes..she on seeing me looking at her , turned her into darkest shade of red making her blush..i know the affect i have on her..."kabhi chup chup rahe kabhi gaaya ye kare
Bin pooche tere tarifen sunaya ye karen
Hai koi haqeeqat tu ya koi fasana hai
Kuch jaane agar toh itna ki yeh tera deewana hai
Hai re mann meraa.. maane na mann meraa.." I continued the song and sang the last lines after which i directly looked at her direction and saw her showing her thumbs up from that glass only...
Her cute antics always mesmerize me
I heard few ppl clapping which were director , producer some team members..
I came out of the recording room and as i came out navya and abhi after praising my performance move inside to meet everyone else...(end of pov)
Manik looked towards his left to get nandini but she wasn't there..his hands moved towards his jeans pocket to take out the phone and was going to dial her number but before that he spotted her on his right side a little away..she was actually tapping her feet on the ground looking like as though reducing pain from them may be coz she was standing on her toes..manik moved towards her and in a fraction of second pulled her by her waist....
All thanks to their luck, there was no one in the corridor
"Is it hurting much ?" Manik asked politely with concern visible in his voice..."not at all..its perfect " nandini replied looking in his chocolaty eyes..manik slid his other hand on her waist and now he was holding her securely in his tight grip...."stand on my feet" manik asked her to which nandini gave him a what look...manik gestured her to do what he said and she after taking off her sandals and picking them ; she stepped on his feet leaving her almost no weight on him as she is just a like a glass doll...manik slowly moved towards the exit door and was now walking towards his car....they were actually back in mumbai yesterday...as the main studio of the producer was in mumbai so the recording was done in mumbai....manik made nandini sit on the passenger's seat while he took the driver's seat....they reaches the home nd manik again like a true gentleman and husband picked her in his arms and carried her to their room.....
"Why are you so adament ? Now see what u have done to you...I told u na to stay inside but u were stubborn as usually....if u were inside then you wouldn't have been standing on your toes for more than five minutes." Manik said as he was worried for nandini..." Manik now there is no pain...and seriously I didn't have that much pain as much as u r thinking" nandini said trying to calm her monster.."acha na sorry" nandini said after a pause in a pleading tone while naking cute pouts.."u know how to manofy me " manik said on seeing her cute pouts as they always melt him..."i love you " nandini said..."i love you more my little stubborn monster" manik said kissing her forehead..nandini made an angry pout on his nickname that he gave her..manik not being able to resist such cuteness pecked her lips..
Done with the update....hope u guys like it....do comment....with love from humna