chapter 27

Everyone seemed to be happiest including the two SOUL-MATES , who were going to do the most important ritual of their wedding occasions of sliding the ring into each other's finger and completing the very first part of their wedding.

Abhi and Mukti were told to bring the rings as eventually they were from other sides during wedding; mukti from bride's and abhi from groom's but they all were equally happy as their best friends were going to marry after the patience of two years. Abhi and Mukti were going when they were stopped by a girl's voice saying " no need to bring the rings are here" everyone looked and saw soha standing with two round trays like, in her either hands covered with maroon coloured silk cloth and had one box in red colour on each. She had a bright smile on her face and no doubt she looked pretty in simple black saree having golden colour work on the bottom and shoulder less blouse. Light makeup and heels gave her a guite decent look. Nandini's smile grew more wider after seeing her and she came towards the stage with two trays on which rings were kept in a box and handed them to Mukti and Bbhi and they without waiting any other seconds took their place as abhi behind Nandini and mukti behind manik. They actually exchanged because they added a look so that the boy's side will be giving the ring to Nandini and girl's side to manik and of course each other's ring. Soha came and hugged Nandini lightly trying not to destroy her dress, makeup or anything and said after breaking the hug " you look stunning Nandini sach mein bht khubsoorat lg rhi ho." She said to which Nandini smiled and thanked here silently and she moved aside still standing on the stage...."Nandini" abhi said asking her to take the ring and slid into manik's ring finger. She slowly took the ring and slid into manik's finger as he had kept his hand in front of her to wear it and actually was waiting impatiently. They heard a huge sound of claps that came from there front as the people were watching the two love birds showering love on each other through their eyes. Manik took the ring from the tray held by mukti when he was stopped by cabir who said

" kya yaar manik aise hi ring pehna de ga.
matlab hai k first bend on ur knees propose her and than make her wear the ring." He completed and blood passed like a bullet into Nandini's cheeks and she blushed hard and looked down. Manik gave a look to cabir but then smiled; moved a step backwards and then knelt down in front of her, held the ring in front of her and said with utter most love "Nandini the day you walked into my life you took the darkness away from me and shone for me like a star...you made me smile in my saddest. You are my star Nandini..I promise to protect you from every evil eye..I promise to love you till my last breath or even after that..will you be Mrs.manik malhotra..?? Will you shine for me like a star..?? Will you trust me...?? Will you marry me Nandini murthy...?? Manik finished and left Nandini in tears she nodded in a yes and moved her hands which manik held protectively and slid the diamond ring in her ring finger and kissed her knuckles. Je stood up and and the crowd gave them a huge round of applause.."mere sharukhkhan tu be you kamaal or diya.." Chachi said slowly so no one can hear except for their friends who were standing with them. Chachi left as she went to attend some of the guests..."manik take care of my princess..she is very precious..." Mr.malhotra said some landing in between manan and taking both of them ina side hug. Manik assured through his eyes. They were sharing the most beautiful moment and everyone was just awwing at their cute conversations and bond between them. They were in that position and were unknown that the photographer captured this amazing and priceless moment and the very next second those three were hugged by their rest of the friends. Soha was standing at a distance when they broke and navya gestured her to join to so which she readily joined them and they all had an amazing family time. They broke a part and Mr.malhotra left leaving the youth alone..."manik and Nandini you both look perfect together..God bless you.." a lady said and blessed them to which manan smiled and mother a thank you. Manan seated on the sitty placed behind them and looked at each other locking their eyes. Manik slightly held her hand and whispered coming close to her face "I love you" Nandini looked here and there while blushing and manik taking the lead and seeing no one around kissed her cheek and she turned her face to him with a shocking expression and manik just smirked. They were having their silent romance when mukti came and gave them their food and manik left her hand unwantedly. Soon everyone headed back to their homes after attending the engagement and having meal. Now only family members were left with all of their friends as they are their family and also Soha. Nandini was talking to Cabir and Manik was busy talking with his father when Navya came and told Nandini that she has to leave.

As soon as manik heard about her leaving him he looked towards Nandini. Cabir sensed the situations and told everyone indirectly to come and they will be there in few minutes. Everyone left and manik paced towards Nandini with hands at the back. He stood in front of her and held her hands,planted a kiss on her forehead and held her by her waist as she kept her hands on his hearts. They looked like a perfect couple that they are in their traditional dresses. Manik's hands on her bare waist passed an electric shock through her body and he slightly pulled her towards himsel blocking the air to blow between them.

Few inches were left to capture her lips which manik covered in a millisecond and attached his lips with her to which she readily gave in. She stood surrendered as she chewed all the lipstick and kissed her madly but not like hurting her. The night looke beautiful even being dark as it's speciality was the thinking stars which were doing their job honestly. Shinning on the couple loving each other in the form of kiss, standing in the middle of the garden all alone feeling the moment and each other's presence. They slowly broke apart and rested their foreheads and manik kissed her nose making her laugh while panting heavily. They left the garden and move to the others as it was time for Nandini to leave even neither she wanted nor manik. She sat in the car whole heartedly and went away giving Manik his favourite smile.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna