chapter 56

Staring at her man through the glass door of the balcony nandini continued to brush her hair..manik was actually in the balcony, talking to someone on phone which was related to business...nandini was looking at him who was busy in may be scolding someone for not doing the work....nandini was smiling on seeing the total different side of manik coz he is always that loving one whenever he is with nandini....he himself said it once "main jab tumhary saath hota hun tu monster manik nhi in fact sirf manik hota hun " manik cut the call after talking and paced towards the door and when he looked up after keeping his phone in the pocket , a smile appeared on his lips seeing nandini smiling and looking at him with love...."kya dekh rhi ho " manik asked while cupping her cheek with his right hand as he reached her..."apny pati ko jab woh kissi ko daant rha tha " nandini said smilingly and manik after listening to her leaned closer to her and said "waisy tumhary yun dekhny sy I thought k tum ne bahir jany ka plan cancel kr diya hai and you are thinking something else " nandini blushed at his statement and tried to free herself as he was now holding her from waist..."manik choro mujhy.." nandini said strictly but blushingly "or agr na choda tou ?" Manik knew that she can't be angry not because she loves him but she can't be angry on anyone as she is the most kindest soul...."manik plzz na.." nandini now pleaded making a cute pout which always melts manik but rather than leaving her manik kissed her lips and said "kya nandini tum bhi na...lagta hi nhi hai k hum honeymoon pr aye hn.." he made a cute puppy face..."manik tum bhi na kal hi tou.." nandini started saying but stopped in the middle as she didn't knew what to say and than was cursing herself for saying that....she was blushing like hell and looking here and there while manik was smirking..."kal kya nandini? " manik asked although he knew and was dying on her cuteness and innocence as she didn't had words to describe their moment....nandini didn't had anything to say and seeing her manik made her look in his eyes as he dragged his face by her chin using his index finger...."nandini you look so cute " manik said and kissed her nose..."and you know what I know what you want to say but I want to tell you k I love to shower love on you " manik said and nansini was now smiling and was feeling the luckiest one to have manik...manik could feel her warm cheeks due to blushing and just made her face in his chest by hugging her and nandini quickly buried her face in his chest....
Update is ready.... I am sorry for this chotu sa update but I was busy today...keep loving...with love from humna