Epilogue

Hello everyone !!

I hope you all are doing good , I'm just here to thank you all for 237k read and 15k votes...It's a success for me on getting such response on my very first story which definitely had tons of mistakes...

So here is an epilogue for all of you who are still reading the story or having it saved in their libraries....

Enjoy

________________________

Dhruv stood in front of the mirror decked up in black dress pants and white dress shirt with his hair fixed neatly but his hands opening and closing the button of his coat clearly indicated that he was in a nervous state and why won't he when he was going to ask Alya's dad to grant him permission to marry Alya...

Yes !! Dhruv got all dressed just to impress Alya's dad who wants to have a billionaire for his daughter but agreed to meet Dhruv though he is not billionaire but can keep his family happy and Alya insisted....

"Are you ready boy ?" Nandini asked coming inside the room "I don't know " came Dhruv's reply who turned to her "c'mon you aren't getting married now , it's just that you have to make Alya's dad agree " Nandini tried to calm him down "you are saying as if it's like talking to a friend " Dhruv said whose condition couldn't be explained in words "Dhruv I didn't think that YOU will be this much nervous " Nandini was trying to make him feel good by trying various tricks

"Dhruv " Mukti barged inside "chal yaar " She scolded him in her all time daring tone...."haan chal " Dhruv said and moved out , hoping that everything would go just the way he wants....

"Nandini !! Manik k paas nhi jao gi ?" Mukti asked with serious expressions.."Of course jaon gi " Replied Nandini with a small smile on her lips..."in fact I'll take a leave " said Nandini and left....

She came out of the house which was of Dhruv and went hopped in the back seat of her car.."Driver police station chalo " Nandini said and driver nodded and started the engine

***
After sitting in the car and looking out of the window for almost fifteen minutes , the driver stopped the car in an isolated place where there was nothing thing except for a couple of stairs which lead to the police station...Else it was all dark...There wasn't any sign of someone...

"Madam aap andar mut jaye ga " The driver said hesitantly "mujhe maaf kr di jiye k main yeh bol rha hun lekin Manik sir ko acha nhi lage ga " The driver completed politely..Nandini smiled at his concern and how Manik has kept the driver under his supervision...

Monster Manik ! Nandini chuckled at her own thoughts and looked towards the police station as though waiting for someone

"Don't worry main andar nhi jaun gi..." Nandini said

Manik jaldi ao ! She wished

Nandini got down from the car and asked the driver to stay in and made him believe that she won't go in...

Manik would have definitely been damn angry if he would have seen Nandini stepping in the police station...After all he is a caring husband who cannot let his wife to see the the place which is full of people who have been criminals...

Nandini looked around the place to pass her time...

There wasn't anything interesting which could catch her attention but the thing was that her mind was roaming towards inside the police station..

What will be happening inside ?

Manik won't be angry right ?

When will he come out ??