Chapter 86

There was a lot of hustle and bustle on the airport with many people departuring, receiving and coming back to their land...there was a one girl walking inside the airport with her huggage and removed her shdes in a classy way..no doubt she looked hot in dark blue colored shorts and white shirt and a neck-ace moving slightly with her every move which ended up till her cleavage or rather her first button of the shirt..."soha" a voice came from behind applying a pause on her steps and made her turn around as she was soha..."aisa koi jaata hai kya..bagair bataye.." her friend scolded her for not informing her about her leaving Mumbai..."neha I'm not in a mood for all this.." soha replied in an attitude leaving her friend shocked for a moment and went in to start her journey........
"Mani I missed you so much.." nandini said clinging to manik after he came back from office nd he just hugged her back lifting her a little up from the ground.."I missed you too my love.." manik replied to her sweet way of welcoming her and worked her around..."kya baat hai aaj bara pyaar arha hai.." manik said and nandini broke the hug and started looking here and there.."waisy... I think k our feelings are mutual.." manik said in a teasing tone and nandini's cheeks became blood shot red due to blushing..."nhi.aisi koi baat nhi hai.." nandini said trying to hide her blush.."tum fresh hojao main khana lagati hun.. " nandini said.."I am not hungry at all......pr tum kha lo as u will be needing lot of energy for..." manik left his statement incomplete and nandini understood his plans...before nandini could utter any word manik picked her up in his.arms and moved towards the dining table..."my baby must be hungry na.."manik said while placing nandini on the table.."thora sa.."nandini said cutely while opening her thumb ad index finger as a sign of showing him the amount of her hungerness... manik kissed her those tiny fingers and then her nose..."ok then hum thoda sa khaty hn.." manik said in a loving tone and served the thing she herself cooked....manik gave her the first morsal which she ate cutely and like this she ended her lunch..now manik picked nandini up in his arms and moved outside the mansion..."manik kahan ly ky jaa rhy ho...room tou wahan hai.." nandini said on finding manik taking her out of home..."nandini.....r u serious that u want to go to the room first..?" Manik questioned her in a teasing way.."Mani..it was just k I wanted to ask that why r we going out.." nandini started while hitting him on his chest and then ended up while blushing..."aisy hi.."manik said and moved towards the car and placed her on the floor so that he can open the door for her and she can be seated..."so here our journey begins " manik said fastening his seat belt..."but for where..?" Nandni asked looking towards him.with a hope that he will tell her but he didn't........
"I am happy k soha ny aik decision ly liya.."Mrs.mehta who is soha's mom said in a happy tone.."haan but why didn't she allow me to book tickets for her.."Mr mehta who was soha's father said..."itni chinta mut krye...may be woh kehti ho k khud hi kr lun.." Mrs mehta replied and Mr mehta nodded and then again got engrossed in the newspaper...
Done with update...sorry guys for this short and late update..I am out of station that's why...with love from humna