chapter 87

Manik stopped the car in front of the airport.."manik hum airport kyun aye hn..?"nandini questioned manik as she was having no clue of what's happening.."come" manik said after getting out of the car and opening the door for nandini..nandini came out of the car and stood I front of him..."Mani yeh sab kya hai..? Batao na.." now nandini said in an irritated tone.."Mani ki jaan hum Hong Kong jaa rhy hn.." manik gave nandini informational n about their trip and her mouth took an O shape and looked towards manik with wide eyes..."sachi..?" Nandini asked she wasn't able to disgust the fact.."sachi....woh hum ny jin k saath contract sign kiya hai woh wahan rehty hn or woh chahty hn k hum wahan jaa kr perform kryn apni album k liye.. " manik completed and nandini became super excited.."wow Mani.. I am so excited.." nandini said and jumped a little with stretching her arms in air...manik looked at her cute antics and smiled on seeing her acting like a baby.."baki sab kahan hain..? " nandini asked..."woh is flight mein sirf do(two) tickets hi mille so that's why they will come by other flight.." manik said.."ab chalyn.."manik asked and she noddingly moved with him but then stopped and asked "but hamary bags.? Main tou bhool gyi k main ny packing bhi nhi ki thi.. " " relax...you don't worry about anything okay...jab tumhara Mani hai then you don't have to worry at all...okay..?" Manik calmed her down.."woh dekho." Manik said and pointed towards their driver who was standing holding their bags..."yeh sab.." nandini said "yup...yeh sab main ny kiya for my baby.."manik said side hugging nandini..they both moved towards the entrance and took their bag from the driver as they were going inside....they both seated themselves on the seats placed in the waiting area..."ya cabir" manik said as he attended the call..."manik Mr jaiswal k manager ka phone tha or woh keh rha tha k jin models ko hum ny song ki shooting k liye finalize kiya tha woh nhi a sakyn gy...as they both were in a relation nd becoz of your he death of female model's mother her boyfriend wanted to be with her.."cabir told manik from.other side and manik got tensed..."ab kya hoga..?"manik asked and nandini who was sitting beside him sensed something wrong.."naye models ka milna mushkil hai itny kam time mein is liye main ny tumhara or nandini ka naam de diya.." cabir said in a slow voice as he can't guess manik's way of reacting.."what?"manik asked and moved a little forward as he was resting his back with the chair...nandini became worriedwith his act.."manik plzz yaar...waisy bhi tum log best ho..I know you both will definitely do it...plzz maan ja na.."cabir pleaded.."fine" manik said and hung the call.."kya hua manik..? Is everything OK..?"nandini asked and manik looked at her with confusing expressions.."woh actually.." manik said nd then told her the conversation he had with cabir a minute before.."what..?" Nandini was also shocked on hearing what manik heard from cabir..."nandini look I won't force you...if you don't want then we will surely not do it.."manik said.."no manik...I am ready..it's just k it's my first time so I am a little scared.." nandini said.."you don't have to be coz I am with..." manik said to which nandini smiled and said.."I know..." she hugged manik to which he reciprocated and then they heard the announcement which was asking them to get seated in their plane...manan moved in and settled themselves to bid a good bye to India for few days...it has to be more than a week trip as they have to shoot for the song of the album which is the main one...this time again manik took the business class to travel as he always did and the most important thing was that he want nandini to have a relaxed journey...soon the plane took leave from the land and took the place in between the white cotton like clouds........
"Cabir waisy I think k manik or nandini zaada achy lagyn gy us song k liye.."mukti said while.moving in the huge mall of Mumbai with a tired cabir whom she brought against his will as alya.went with dhruv so she wanted someone to shop with her and navya wasn't at all interested as she was busy in packing her stuff..."haan woh tou hai.."cabir said.."waisy ab mujhy pata chala k abhi tere saath shopping pr kyun nhi aya.." cabir said teasingly...."shut up ok ...woh is liye nhi aya kyun k us ne Skype me through aik meeting attend krni thi.."mukti said..she again dragged cabir to a shop although their hands were full ofshopping bags but still she wasn't stopping...someone said correctly that shopping is the thing that girls can do anytime with the any hesitation........
Done with the update....hope u like it...with love from humna