chapter 69

Next day---
"Mr.malhotra we are here to arrest you " the senior inspector said and left everyone baffled..."pr kyun? " nandini asked before anyone else could say something "kyun k inhon ny harshad saxena ka murder kiya tha " the inspector replied and everyone was shocked as how come he came to know that too after lots of days have passed.."aap k paas is baat ka kya saboot hai k yeh sab dad ne kiya hai " manik asked sounding smart..."hameyn aryaman ny bola hai or yeh bhi k woh eye witness hai..." the inspector replied "or aap ne itni asaani sy us pr yakeen kr liya " manik again said like a fearless lion.."saboot dhundny mein time lgy ga kyun k is hadsy ko kafi wapt hogya hai lekin tb tk yeh hamari custody mein rhyn gy.." the inspector said and everyone especially nandini was shocked and was on the verge of shedding tears..."inhyn le chalo " the inspector ordered the man who was in charge of wrapping someone's wrists with handcuffs.."nhi nhi daddy ny Kuch nhi kiya..plzz..manik bolo na..daddy ne Kuch nhi kiya " nandini was and was now crying...Mr.malhotra was quiet during all this but seeing his princess' state said "princess bus bus stop crying...or aik baat hamesha yaad rakhna mera ashirwaad hamesha tumhary saath hai..or apna khyaal rakhna..." he planted a kiss on her forehead and turned around and nandini was now facing his back..tears rolled down Mr.malhotra's eyes but he shoved them away as he knew that he need to be strong and has to live with the fact that he is a murderer..."wait..lemme call my lawyer..ab in ko is tarhan nhi leky jaskty " manik said talking out his phone "exactly or waisy bhi aap logon ko abhi yeh sab yaad aya hai jab saal sy zaada ho gya hai is baat ko..." cabir seconded manik "dekhiye hameyn apna Kaam krny dijye warna aap sab ko bhi lockup mein daalna pary ga.." inspector said and left with his team and handcuffed Mr.malhotra...nandini cried and ran to the door but they were like having no heart that's why they didn't even let mrmalhotra to meet them once and soon vanished away in their Jeep...nandini turned around and saw everyone standing with worried faces..she ran and hugged manik while crying and manik hugged her with equal fervor as he also wanted her warmth into this state..a lone tear escaped manik's eye and fell on nandini's shoulder..nandini looked at him , breaking the hug and shared an eye lock in which their were lots of coverstaions held from eye to eye and both's eyes were telling only one thing and that was that they are hurt and want some peace.................
"Nikhil kuch bhi kro lekin I want my dad back.." Mr.malhotra said to the lawyer as they both and manik's friends were in the study..."manik I will try my best or uncle ko main janta hun woh aisa tab tk nhi kryn gy jab tk koi wajah na ho and I will make sure k woh beguna saabit hojayn..but you have to be patient.." Nikhil completed giving everyone a hope that might their dad, daddy and uncle can come back..."manik" mukti called him and manik turned to see she and mukti standing with worried faces.."mukti kya hua.? Nandini theek hai na? " manik asked with full concern "manik she is not uttering a word..I think in sab ki wajah sy woh bht akaila feel kr rhi hai " alya said and manik moved or rather ran towards his room and went in as the door was opened..."nandini" shouted and ran towards her and snatched the knife from her with which she was going to hurt herself.."kya kr rhi ho.....?" Manik shouted holding her arms but nandini said but was numb..."nandini" manik called her again in a loude voice and shook her a little bringing her back to the world..."or kiya krun main" nandini shouted back freeing herself from his hold "kya krun..sab chod gye mujhy...mere mom dad mujhy apni beti nhi maanty kyun k they adopted me....mere real mom dad ne mujhy akela chod diya....harshad mera dost tha woh mera bhai tha lekin us ny bhi mujhy chod diya...daddy bhi chaly gye..ab ab tum bhi mujhy chod do gy na " nandini was now sitting on the floor and crying her heart out and uttering what she was digging in herself but now she had enough of it so said what she felt....manik who was listenign to their and after watching her state a tear rolled down his eye as watching nandini like this would be the last thing he would have seen...he promised to be with her and to stop her every tear before falling but looking at her state he was now guilty and sat down in front of her..."nandini please aisa mut bolo....main dad ko wapis leke aun ga..or main kabhi bhi nhi Jain ga tumhn chod kr...kabhi bhi nhi....nandini in sab se tum akely nhi in fact him mil kr fight kryn gy..." manik said and nandini feeling assurance in his voice looked up and manik gently took her in a bear hug..she wasn't sobbing but crying silently and her tears were wetting manik's shirt.........
Done with today's update..I hope it's up to the mark...leave your comments..with love from humna