chapter 51

The duo was having a very good time after eating as they were lying on the bed with nandini's head on manik's chest and manik holding her close to him by holding her from her waist..."Mani " Nandini called manik in her all time sugary voice and manik replied "bolo meri jaan " manik waited for Nandini to say and then she said "main hamesha mom dad ko kehti thi k I want to go to some trip with a them and want to spend some time with them but they always sent me away by saying that they are busy...main hamaisha apni nani k saath hi park jaati thi or wahan pr soha se milny k baad I felt k there will be someone who will play with me and with whom I can share everything " she completed and was in tears till then and who was silently listening to her said "Nandini why are you thinking about that...tum woh mat socha coz it was the bad phase which has passed and now I promise to give uball the happiness Co u r worth it.." with this he hugged her tightly and Nandini just snuggled herself into him and was still crying silently..."bus meri jaan...you know na I hate these tears shedding from you eyes.." manik said and dipped the tears from her cheeks and kissed her eyes one by one..a smile appeared across nandini's lips and manik seeing it pecked her lips and hugged her...suddenly manik's phone buzzed and unwatntedly broke the hug but not left Nandini and attended the call.."hy dad " manik said as it was Mr.malhotra on the other side..."main aap ko call krta but I thought that u might be sleeping as it's quite late in India " manik said telling him and then handed the phone to Nandini as he wanted to talk to his princess..."hello daddy.." Nandini said in her cheerful voice s soon she took the phone and Mr.malhotra on the other hand some tears took place in Mr.malhotra's eyes..."kaisa hai mera bacha ?.." Mr.malhotra asked.."main theek hun aap kaisy hn? " Nandini asked to which Mr.malhotra replied "main bhi theek hun.....tou kaisy lagi jaga (place) " Nandini now excitedly told Mr.malhotra "bht achi..it's so beautiful...and the hotel as well.." manik was all the time smiling at her excitement.."chalo theek hai phir baad mein baat hoti hai...now sleep u must be tired..good night.."Mr.malhotra said.."good night." Nandini replied and disconnected the call..after wishing each other good night and manik pecking nandini's lips; both drifted to sleep hugging each other...
Location: malhotra mansion
It was morning when Mr.malhotra was sitting in the lounge and reading newspaper when someone came inside the house only after taking permission and said "sir us ka Kuch bhi pata nhi chala....I have seen the footage of the park from where that person called lekin kuch bhi nhi mila...he was wearing a black mask on his face.." the man said as he was an agent hired by them to investigate about the person who called them and threatened them about Nandini...."us ki dressing se Kuch pata chala ho ya Kuch...kahan se li hai?? " Mr.malhotra asked trying to find a clue..."sir kapry dekh kr tou achy ghar ka lag rha tha lekin koi tag wagaira nazar nhi aya jahan se us ka pata chal saky " the agent said and me.malhotra was in thoughts; figuring out that who can do this but no one came to his mind....suddenly Fab four entered with navya and abhi and the agent left as he gave all the information he had..."uncle hum ne chacha chachi ko kuch nhi bataya warna woh pareshaan ho jaty or waisy bhi woh delhi chaly gye hn.." Dhruv said and Mr.malhotra nodded..."uncle what did he say.." Alya asked as her point was the agent..."nothing beta same k Kuch bhi nhi mila.." Mr.malhotra said and told them whatever the agent said...."mujhy tou samajh mein nhi arha k kaun kr sakta hai.." navya said and everyone were thinking when suddenly the the bell of the landline rang indicating that someone is calling...without thinking Mr.malhotra picked up the phone and said "hello" he said as though he wanted that person to cut the call "Mr.malhotra aap mujhy dhundna chodo gy nhi na..?? Chalo Koi baat nhi dhundlo lekin main kabhi bhi nhi milun ga aap ko.." Mr.malhotra was shocked at how come he came to know that they are finding him but before Mr.malhotra could talk he cut the call....
Done with update..hope u like it...with love from humna