chapter 5

Why u treat me like I am nothing to you ?? Why u treat my like an outsider?? Hamesha chahti this k mere mom dad bhi mere saath khalain, mujhe school chodne jayn, mujhe ghumaane le by jaen but u always treated my like I am not ur daughter...Nandini asked letting out her pain of 16 years...
Yes !! You are and outsider...u r nothing for us...u r not our daughter...u are an orphan...don't know who kept you outside our house and we got into the biggest trouble after u entered our house...her father said and there was a complete silence in the bungalow....
Saying this he went away...her mother also went behind him after giving an angry glare to Nandini...aryaman and his parents also left...
Now there was complete silence...except for the sound of rain pouring down on the windows...
Nandu tu cha hamare saath..her chacha (mohan murthy) said placing his fatherly hand on her head...
Haan Nandu tu chal..meri bachi kya haal bana diya hai to do k...chachi said in with full concern.
I am an orphan..I am an outsider... I am a commener...Nandini said she she sat on the floor with swollen eyes and pale face....
Nhi Nandu aisa kuch nai hai..him gain na here chacha or chachi...chachi said sitting beside her and cupping her face..
Aap bhi mujhe chor me chale jao gy na...Nandini said as she was sure that they will leave her...
Pagal hai kya tu main or murthy ji Hamesha tere saath hain..chachi said to which Nandini looked at them with teary eyes and hugged chachi tightly and sobbed out loud after crying for more 5mins they moved out and Mr.murthy went to get his car while chachi and na dini we're waiting as it was raining...chachi got a call so she went to attend after taking full assurance from Nandini of not moving or crying....
As she left Nandini went in the rain and cried out loud...as once again she thought was it reality...was she really that bad for them...by the time chachi and chacha came she was fully drenched in rain...they went towards her and calmed her down but she was in pain, pain which she got from her loved ones... after lots of consoling they took her away from them, from the ones she got pain instead of love....after all  she spent her 16 years with them..and this incident was something she never ever expected or rather even imagined.....
Another one..hope u like it...with love from humna