chapter 43

It was drizzling and the mud gave the beautiful smell when water dropped on it. Nandini was standing in the door of the balcony when manik came from.behind and hugged her from back and left a kiss on her neck which sent a shiver in her body. Manik moved back a little and Nandini turned only to get lost in his cocolaty dark brown eyes. Nandini shyed and run to the balcony holding the railing of the balcony with rain drops making her wet but not fully as it was slow. Manik paced towards her. Manik held her arms lightly from below the elbow and turned her towards himself.

They were lost in the moment with manik holding her securely from waist and nandini's hand on her chest. They were all drenched in rain with just ignited the already burning fire in them. Manik moved closer to her and then stopped looked in her eyes and moved dead close to her and slowly placed his lips on hers for a soulful kiss. He kissed her lovingly with Nandini stood surrounding herself to her man. Nandini held the collars of manik's shirt for support as his approximity was making her weak. Manik kissed her like proving that he has all right on her which he does. The rain didn't pour like ending in a second but slowly drenching the lot he birds who were busy in loving each other under the sky. Manik slowly broke the kiss and without waiting another second Nandini hugged him tightly and he embraced her in his arms.

Nandini doesn't has any fear now and does not hate rain as manik was the one who made her love rain like she did before. They broke the hug and manik picked hee up in his arms and went into the room and made her stand on the floor in front of the bathroom.."jaan jao change kr lo or else you will catch cold.." Manik said and kissed on her cheek to which she left to change while blushing hard.

"manik beta tum log agye..?? Wahan sab kaisy thy..??" Mr.malhotra asked manik as he came to their room.."g dad Wahan sab theek thy or aap batayn..office mein zaada kaam tou nhi hai..?x now manik questioned..."nhi beta bilkul bhi nhi..chalo goodnight.." Mr.malhotra said and left after patting manik's shoulder.

Nandini stepped out of the bathroom wearing her night pyjamas and sleeveless shirt and felt the cozy room and then saw manik sitting in front of electric heater with the door closed. She went near him and manik made her sit in his lap and he settled like a baby.

"thand tou nhi lag rhi..?? " manik asked to Nandini to which she nodded her bead in a no and placed her head on his shoulder...they remained in that position but manik feeling Nandini sleepy picked her up after turning off the heater ad placed her on her bed on her side which was left and then moved to the right side. As he laid he and Nandini hugged each other as it slowly started becoming their habit. Manik kept on stroking her hair which maid her sleep. Manik pecked her lips which curved into a smile even in sleep and then manik also slept. The time passed with now raining heavily and the clock strucked 2:57am. The clouds met and gave the loudest sound with the sound of rain hitting with the shelter.

The love birds were in a deep slumber holding each other tightly and feeling the warmth when the room door went open and a tall man in his late fifties walked into the room. He was none other than the most caring father-in-law being Mr.malhotra. He saw Nandini in a deep sleep and he felt relax as he thought that she must be sad or crying because of the rain but he was again proved wrong. Till this hour of the time he checked her twice and was happy seeing his daughter peaceful. And with this he left after closing the door lightly not disturbing their sleep. Nandini snuggled herself more into manik while sleeping and he kept her close looking like one body.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna