Chapter 95

Snowy roads with trees wearing the caps of snow defined the beauty of Zurich... The city of Zurich is definitely one of those spots in Switzerland that becomes magical when the winter sets in, even if you're really not a fan of the cold...
Public seemed to be busy in their own work; some roaming around, some doing their jobs, some going and some coming from somewhere but the gang which arrived Zurich almost 24 hours before were busy in planning the things for their shooting which will starting soon...the boys were seated in the lobby with Mr jaiswal discussing about random things related to the album whereas the girls were busy with the designer to get Nandini's clothes for shooting..nandini was actually not doing anything coz only her friends were bringing the dresses they liked and were being finalized by the doll herself..she looked tired of seeing the dresses coz it was happening that sometimes her friends reject the dress and when they don't then she rejects...after getting tired they all sat beside nandini on their sofas and looked all the dresses one again which they kept on the table in front of them...the boutique they were in was among the best of the city but they were not even able to select the dress even after checking out all the dresses present in that area........
In the lobby Mr jaiswal left leaving the boys alone..."where are these girls..?" Abhi asked as they were not back yet.."they are girls they need maximum time to select even a single dress but now they have to select more than that so I think they won't be coming till the morning.."cabir said sounding like he is well aware of the girls...."wait..lemme call.." manik said taking out the phone from his pocket and dialing his wife's number..."maniii.." nandini said as though she was tired of something.."kya hua..?" Manik asked calmly..."I am not.able to select the dresses Mani.." nandini comes paint like a baby.."but why...are you not liking them..?" Manik asked and got up signaling everyone that he is going somewhere and came out of the hotel to take keys from the driver and he soon left..."pata nhi..it's so confusing.." nandini said "tum kahan ho..?" Nandini asked not allowing him to speak.."I'm...I'm with everyone in the lobby.." manik lied ..."okay.."nandini said sadly..."c'mon baby don't spoil your mood just because of the dress.." manik said..soon manik reached his destination and got down of the car only to face the gateway of same boutique in which nandini was along with her friends..."hmm.."nandini hummed from.other side of the phone..."just take a deep breath.." manik asked her...he came inside and was facing the back of the girls....suddenly navya looked back and was going to shout when manik signalled her to stay quiet..she understanding everything signalled everyone else and took them out after telling nandini "hum tumhary.liye or dresses dekh or aty hn tum yahan hi batho..".and with this they'd went out after showing thumbs up to manik...manik slowly went towards her and bending a little with still holding the phone close to his ear he said "I love you" this send a current through Nandini's spine and she jerked her body and stood up only to see the person she was willing to see...without waiting for a second nandini hopped on the sofa kneeling on that and hugging manik who was standing behind the sofa..manik let out a slightly laughter on seeing his cutie pie...manik kissed her hair in between the hug."thankyou so much for coming..I so wanted u to be here.." nandini said breaking the hug.... "how I wouldn't have come...my baby was sad.."manik replied tucking a few strand of hair behind her ear and her lughtenup with joy..."now come I will help you in selecting your dresses.." manik said holding her hand and making her stand on the floor...with this they moved towards the table where they scattered the clothes....on the other hand the other girls were standing outside the room they were in with the designer as they knew no one could decide better for nandini than her Mani..."Mani waisy ur choice is great.." nandini said as manik selected few dresses for her.."I very well know this coz Mrs malhotra you are also my choice and I am proud of my choice.." manik said and nandini gave him a toothless smile..."now go and try them out.." manik asked her and she went taking her dresses to the changing room...one by one she tried all the dresses and soon everyone left after buying clothes...."Mani car roko.." nandini ordered him nd manik stopped the car at once..."what happened..?" Manik asked her.."Mani...hum ny tumhari shipping tou ki hi nhi...let's go.." nandini said and moved out of the car without waiting for manik's reply...the other car who was following them also stopped and mukti came out of it and asked nandini.."yahan kyun roky tum log..?" "Woh I remembered k hum ny manik ki shopping nhi ki.."nandini replied..."oh yes...hum tou bhool hi gye..anyways tum.log jao we will leave for hotel.." mukti said..."Ok..bye." "bye.." they bid bye to each other and mukti after being seated in the car instructed the driver to take them to the hotel..."chalyn..?" Nandini asked manik.."chalo.. "manik replied and went into the shop holding Nandini's hand...as most of the people say that girls take more time in shopping than boys, it was proved today as in less time as compared to Nandini's manik shopped or rather nandini shopped for him......
Update is out....hope u like it..with love from humna