chapter 14

Mukti stood beside Abhi after taking her time to get ready. He gave a look at her and was speechless to describe her prettiness. She looked at herself from top to bottom as she thought that she might be looking awkward or that much bad in the beautiful knee length black with the back of net frock with golden braided belt and golden heel shoes; smoky eyes; red colour on her lips;golden earings till her shoulders and bouncy loose curls added more beauty to her existing one. Abhi looked at her without uttering word as he himself was loss of words. Gathering some and coming back to the world from his dreamland he leaned closer to her and murmurmed in her ear. "You are looking so hot." As he said he moved back to take a look of her who was blushing for the first time as she never blushed like this. She was a tomboy but actually she is a girl who heard a compliment from her Mr.right and was unable to control when we murmured in her ear. "Tum bhi much kam nji lag rahe." Mukti said as she managed to stop her blush and looking at him who wore a black dress-pant amd shirt with the dull red tie.

"Alya tum bht achi lag rhi ho." Dhruv said lovingly as he being the shy one could not find anything better to express his inner feeling on looking at her who was not looking less than a fairy in chocolate brown coloured cocktail dress with skin bow on the waist and skin coloured sole heels. Her dead straight strands were set perfectly on her shoulder and half of them at the back covering her diamond shaped cut at the middle of her back.

"Aww. Dhruv you look to cute." Alya said as she know that dhruv is not the one to express his feelings in words but the others have to understand. "And handsome too." Alya said as she was him in dark brown three piece. That much brown that it was difficult to camoare between black and brown from far and a skin coloured tie. He truly looked like a decent gentleman. He just smiled at her this gesture and kissed on her forehead.

"Madhubala aaj tou bht khubsurat lg rhi ho." Cabir complimented navya as he saw her standing in pink and pistachio coloured shalwar suit with her hair braided into a fishtail. "Tum bhi ache hi lag rhe ho." Navya said to cabir who was wearing grey colored tuxedo.

Manik was pacing in the lounge in dark purple tuxedo pants , black shirt , dark purple tuxedo waist coat and dark purple tie with dark puple tuxedo coat with black on the collars. He was being impatient to see his lady love who was in her room getting ready in his given dress. After approximately 10 minutes manik heard the sound of the door being opened to which he turned to the door of her roomand what he saw made him to freeze on his place. She came in the gown which fitted accurately to her body not that much fitted but it looked like that it was made for Nandini. She looked hot yet beutiful in that with heels and a touch of makeup a light one. Her hair moving smoothly as she took some steps in a hurry as she thought that she is late. She didn't have any idea that how much she was making difficult for manik to breathe. Her open strands we're just adding more craziness in him. She walked towards the lounge as her eyes witnessed him standing and staring at her without blinking his eyes. She turned into crimson red because of his constant gaze. She stood in front of him who kept on staring at her until she reached him. "Nandini you are always shining like a star. My star. You look amazingly beautiful." He said with utter most seriousness and kissed on her knuckles. He was making it impossible for her to continue with his torchers as he came closer to her ear murmuring sweet nothings but she current travelled through her spine and made her shiver. He could feel that how his touch made her. He circled his arms around her small waist and slightly pulled her towards him and she just looked into his dark brown eyes. She was all lost in the intensity of his eyes those were showing the feelings of manik which even he couldn't express. Their eye contact was broken by the horn of the car so was there to pick them up for the party. Manik gave his angry look and was going to dig the driver's grave that he disturbed the most precious and important time of two lovers who we're lost in each other. Nandini just smiled at his reaction and kissed him on his cheeks which flew away his anger and smiled at her sweet gesture and way of calming him down and returned the favour by pecking her lips to which she widened her eyes and she was going to leave but he deepened the kiss and turned it into a passionate kiss. He left her as he didn't wanted her lips to get swollen because of his wildness and they headed towards to car hand in hand and saw everyone already ther. They came to them and then they started their compliment session in which everyone addressed each other with gold yet appreciating words and left for the party.

End of Chapter

Love,

Humna